SuperLock

A/N: Hello! Yes, it's been a while, hasn't it. But, I finished my exam paper and only have a bit of reviewing to do before the exams next week so here's a chapter I wrote in my free time!

I'm not really sure how to describe this chapter, It doesn't have a lot of action, but it sets the plot in motion a bit more. Filler maybe?

Anywho...

*Sobs* Matt Smith is leaving Doctor Who... I'm just adding this little message thing as a thanks for the years he's given us as an excellent 11th doctor and I have to agree, bow ties have never been cooler. I'm also excited to see who will be playing 12! I want it to be Colin Morgan (although he did play jethro...) Who do you guys want it to be? (feel free to leave a comment! I'll probably reply)

This chapter is dedicated to Chosen_1 for being an awesome fan and for giving me the idea of adding Irene Adler into the storyline

And now after all that, here's the story (fish fingers and custard for you if you read the whole thing)

Chapter 13

John followed Sherlock across the crowded courtyard in-between the dorm rooms. After Dean and Castiel had left, Sam, Anna, and Gabriel chased after them, Amy went to go find Rory, the doctor went his own way, which left John and Sherlock to go investigate the murder.

                “According to Anna,” Sherlock started, looking around. “Jessica’s roommate was a girl named Irene Adler. We should be able to find her somewhere out here…” Sherlock trailed off, grabbing a random girl by the arm.

                “Sherlock!” John chastised, but Sherlock ignored him, per usual.

                “Can you point out Irene Adler to me.” He asked in a quiet, but authoritive tone. The girl rolled her eyes, and pointed to 2 figures sitting underneath a tree.

                “Over there, but I wouldn’t waste your time on her. She already has a boyfriend.” The girl then yanked her arm out of Sherlock’s grip.

                “Why would I need to know that?” He asks, frowning a little.

                “He means thanks.”  John bit out, pulling Sherlock towards the 2 people.

                “Whatever.” The girl shrugged, before continuing to walk in the other direction.

                “What are you even going to ask her? If she killed her roommate?” John asked sarcastically. Sherlock raised an eyebrow at him.

                “Well, I wasn’t, although we can’t rule out that possibility. I just want to get some personal info on Miss Moore, that’s all.” The 2 reached the tree where a dark haired couple was making out. John looked around awkwardly for a second before clearing his throat. The girl pulled away, her tongue fleeting over her lips as she glanced up at the 2 boys with piercing blue-green eyes.

                “May I help you?” She asks, her voice a sensual drawl. Even though he was with Sherlock, John had to admit she was extremely attractive. She was slender, her uniform tighter than most and her skirt was short almost to the point of inappropriate. The top buttons of her shirt were undone, exposing a large amount to her chest. Her face was sharply angled, framed by a few tendrils of hair that were falling out of the professional looking bun that it was in. If anything, especially with those eyes, John thought she looked a bit like Sherlock.

                “Well…” John awkwardly trailed, looking over to Sherlock. Sherlock was staring intently at Irene, his eyes roaming over her body several times. John waited a few seconds, before nudging Sherlock with his elbow.