SuperLock

A/N: What's up mishamigos? here's my overdue chapter, and it's kind of pointless fluff, so yeah. Also, I do have the doctor who characters in this chapter, I don't go into his story line to it's just some Super Lock.

Okay, you guys have been giving me lots of suggestions for this story which I love, and I do try and incorporate them. However, if I don't add something right away, don't be discouraged, this is going to be a really long fic (im thinking 45-50 chapters. ish) So I WILL get to your suggestion. Thank you. (this is basically me saying that I still haven't put spirk into the story)

And thanks for all the Jack love. He's one of my favorites to write now :)

ok here ya guys go :)

Chapter 23

                “Are you going to be okay with this?” Molly asked Gabriel, her fingers gripping the end of the white sheet. Sam looked over at Gabriel, who just kept his head down and nodded silently. Molly folded back the sheet to Anna’s shoulders, revealing nothing but her head. There was a pink scar where the knife had entered her neck, but other than that; nothing. She could have been asleep.

                “Did you notice any blemishes anywhere else on her body?” Sherlock asked, pulling out the small magnifying glass he kept in his coat pocket and examining the cut on her throat.

                “There was some bruising on her wrist, I’m assuming this is where her attacker grabbed her.” Molly said, pulling out Anna’s arm from under the sheet and showing Sherlock.

                “No defensive wounds?” Amy asked, trying to sound useful.

                “Of course not.” Sherlock murmured, glancing up at Amy. She gave him a confused look before he rolled his eyes. “Is it not obvious?” He asked.

                “Actually…” Sam started before Sherlock waved him off with his hand.

                “Of course not. We already know from when Ruby died that this is an older man attacking these students. Judging by the size of Anna compared to an adult male, he probably didn’t even have to hold onto her wrist so hard to confine her.” He rattled off.

                “So, you’re saying that she struggled…hard?” Gabriel asked, his voice unusually quiet. All heads turned to him, and he looked down, wringing his hands together. “Sorry, it just gives me peace of mind to know… that at least she fought him… I mean, that she didn’t go quietly… you know.” He mumbled at the end. Sam had never seen Gabriel like this before.

                “Yes, I can deduct that she did put substantial effort into fighting her attacker off.” Sherlock gave a slight smile in Gabriel’s direction, trying to provide some sort of comfort. “The blade was poisoned like Jessica Moore’s was, you can tell by the white substance build up along the outside of the cut. The poison was probably to ensure a quick death as well…” Sherlock faltered when he saw the others walk into the room and his eyes locked on John’s for a second. “Anyways there is still no physical connection with the bodies that I can tell.” He concluded, forcing himself to stare at Molly instead of John.

                “Oooohhh A real life morgue. How exciting!” Jack chirped, practically skipping through the door. Sam raised his eyebrows, looking at Dean as if to say ‘Who the hell is this guy?’

                “Jack!” Dean shouted, making the other turn back and grin sheepishly. “Sorry, I got excited.” The sheepish grin soon turned into a sly one, however. “But, I’m not too sorry if you’re going to use that tone of voice again. I get all tingly when you take control like that.” He winked at Dean, who was already still pink from the last time that Jack had flirted with him. Everyone, including Gabriel’s eyebrows shot up at that.