SuperWho

A/N: Hello! Sorry for the long wait on the update but i'm currently posting this from a hotel when I'm supposed to be working on my homework (shhhhh don't tell my mom.)

Btw i'm going to disney world so no updates for a while

I wasn't planning to post this til I got back but I felt bad about leaving you guys at that part so here' a quick update

*I got a message in my inbox from one of my fans that asked me why I didn't reply often in the comments. First, it's not that I don't appreciate what you guys write. I love it. I live off it. But, i don't want to add 30 extra comments thanking you all, so that's why I do it here in the chapter update. If you guys asked me questions or some sort of conversation prompt i would love to reply. I hope this cleared things up.

Thanks for all the wonderful comments you guys rock :)

Here you guys go 

Chapter 20

Dean blinked a couple times at the sunlight streaming through the blinds, and went to move his arm to rub his eyes when he found it to be stuck under a large, warm mass. Waking up a bit more, he found most of himself to be covered by the mass, now recognized to be the sleeping form of Castiel. He was half draped over Dean, with his arm around Dean’s hip possessively and his head tucked under Dean’s chin, nose pressed into his neck. Dean smiled at Cas’s sleeping form, nuzzling his face into Cas’s dark, messy hair and breathing in his scent. The dark hair tickled his nose however, and before he could stop himself, Dean sneezed loudly, causing Castiel to wake up with a jolt, looking around in panic.

                “What…” He started, then his eyes fell on Dean and his shoulders visibly relaxed. Cas then narrowed his eyes. “Dean Winchester, did you just sneeze on me?” He asked playfully.

                “Psh, no.” Dean scoffed. Cas gave him a ‘I know you’re lying to me’ look, and Dean blushed. “Kissing someone awake is too cliché for me.” He shrugged. Cas grinned widely, and snuggled back into Dean, tilting his head up so that he could face him.

                “Adorable.” He deadpanned, causing Dean to laugh loudly. Castiel started chuckling too, before the weight of what happened last night fell on him once again. His eyes welled up with tears again, and Cas tried to hide his face in Dean’s chest, sniffling a little.

                “It’s okay Cas…” Dean soothed, wrapping his arms around Dean and rubbing soothing circles into his back. Castiel relaxed a little into his touch, but then the sobs just got louder and harder. Dean held Cas, muttering comforting words.

                “It’ not okay…” Cas managed to get out between sobs. “She was my baby sister… And I… I should’ve protected her.” Cas began to cry again, and Dean sat the 2 of them up, turning Castiel to face him.

                “Shh, babe don’t worry.” Dean whispered, cupping Cas’s face with his hand and using the pad of his thumb to wipe underneath Cas’s eyes. Cas sniffled. “There wasn’t anything you could do, and there is no use putting all this blame on yourself. Believe me, I know.” He added when Castiel opened his mouth to object. “Now, what we can- and will do, is find the son of a bitch who killed Anna and the rest of the students, and we’re going to raise a little of hell.” Dean winked at Cas, who smiled weakly in return.

                “Thank you Dean.” Cas said gratefully, his voice slightly raspy. “I don’t know what I would do without you.” He smiled shyly at Dean. Dean swallowed, fighting his instinct to run from what Cas was saying. He would stay, and he would get over his fear of commitment. ‘Cas isn’t like the others, he isn’t going to leave me’ he told to himself over and over again.