Destiel, Johnlock, and Whouffles

A/N: Hey.... ehe... yeah I know it's been forever and a day since I last updated but I seriously underestimated how much time school and all my other stuff was going to take up. Once marching band and cross country seasons are over my updates should be closer to eachother. I will try to get another update for this story by next sunday. But probably not.

So, I made this update long and generally fluffy for you guys in apology for such a long wait and it's basically just otp fluff but I think you guys will like it ;) I have a lot of ideas for the story but I'm in such an awkward spot of not knowing what to right next with the plot. Although, next chapter we get a good look at Cas's home life and past *dramatic music plays in the distance*

Okay so while I was on hiatus I reread this story and oh my god how on earth did you guys get through the first couple chapters they were terrible *hangs head in shame* I'll probably rewrite them when I'm done or have a lot of free time. 4 for you for making it this far. Anyway, I realized that I have a lot of plot holes and so this chapter will cover one of them, and I'll start working on the others in the next couple few. 

Also, shout out to sucky-spring-rolls on tumblr who sent me a wonderful message about this story and stuff (People don't talk to me usually I get excited when someone does shh don't judge)

I also seriously couldn't be bothered to proof-read this chapter so sorry for any errors in advance. 

And now, to the chapter, and thanks if you read the really long author's note. 

Chapter 25

It had been 4 days since Dean’s agreement with the doctor, and he still wasn’t able to grow a pair and kiss Castiel. Much to his dismay, Sammy was able to get the bet out of the Doctor, and was now dropping crude hints and making kissy faces at Dean when Cas wasn’t looking. What a twerp. Today was Thursday, and only an hour after this class Cas was getting picked up by his parents and Dean wouldn’t see him till Monday. Dean allowed himself another glance over at Cas, who was diligently reading their new book at his desk, ever so often his tongue flicking out over his lips.

                “Hey, Winchester. Are you going to pay attention or not?” Lisa snapped at him, clearly noticing his lack of focus on what they were supposed to be reading, Pride and Prejudice. Once they had finished their last book, Mrs. Naomi had put them into groups yet again (what were they, 10?) and lucky Dean got himself stuck with Lisa and Meg. Yay. He was sure that Mrs. Naomi did this on purpose.

                “Back off Bitch.” Meg rolled her eyes, kicking her legs up onto the desk. “It’s only the first day of the project, might as well kick back.”

                “I wouldn’t need to if he would just pay attention to the project rather than his boyfriend.” Lisa hissed, making Dean roll his eyes now. He and Cas had been the topic of the school’s gossip for a day or two, but no one really seemed to have a problem with same sex couples so they were left alone. Except from Lisa, that is. “I can’t believe I had sex with a fag.” She spat at him. Dean clenched his fist underneath the table, trying not to make a scene.

                “First off, Bisexual is the word that you’re looking for.” He gritted out of clenched teeth.

                “Plus he only went out with your crazy ass just to make Cas jealous.” Meg piped in. “So suck it.” She raised her hand to give Dean a high five, but he just stared at her incredulously.

                “What?” He managed to get out.

                “You’re as bad as Clarence.” Meg rolled her eyes, and started flipping through her book.  “So how are you and Mystery Inc. doing on the case?”