Super (DESTIEL!)

A/N like it says in the chapter title this chapter is solely some Destiel for you guys. (apologies if you aren't into that there's not too much plot in this chapter)

And sorry for the long wait for this chapter but here it is :)

And this chapter is dedicated to sherlocksimpala because their comment made me smile the most (and giggle a bit too) But I know that feel

*~~*~~*

Chapter 9

                “So what are we supposed to say, ‘Hey guys we were just out in the middle of the woods were no one goes and we found this dead body, but don’t worry it wasn’t us’?” Dean asked, waving his arms around sarcastically.

                “Why would they think that it’s us?” Cas asked innocently, tilting his head in that adorable way that he does when he doesn’t understand something. Dammit Winchester! He isn’t adorable okay!? Dean yelled at himself, forcing his eyes to look ahead.

                “Well, it’s just, you know….suspicious … never mind Cas let’s just get it over with.” Dean grumbled, before heading into the pathetic-looking police station. There were a couple of officers lounging around a desk eating doughnuts- big surprise- and they weren’t giving a second glance after entering the door. They stood there awkwardly for a few seconds, before Castiel cleared his throat. This got the attention of one of the policemen, who rolled his eyes before walking up to them.

                “What can I help ya boys with?” He asked, crossing his arms out in front of him.

                “Well, officer me and my friends were out by one of the lakes around here and-” Dean started, but was cut off.

                “You’re not from around here are ya boy?” He glared at them, shifting his weight from foot to foot while Dean stood there in shock from the question.

                “No actually, we are students at Saint Bartholomew’s Boarding School and anyways, that is not the matter of concern here.” Castiel explained, confused as to why it mattered to this officer where they were from. “As my friend here was saying-”

                “Ya here that Joe, we’ve got a couple of St. Bart’s kids here.” One of the other officers called out, and laughter erupted from everyone around. Dean just sputtered, why Cas stood there even more confused.

                “And what the hell does that have to do with anything?” Dean spat out angrily. “We’ve come here with an emergency and-”

                “Oh, an emergency.” The officer taunted. “I’m sure it’s nothing that any of your fancy school faculty can’t fix pretty boy.”

                “It isn’t sir, I assure you that there is an emergency, officer, and-” Cas started, sensing how angry Dean was getting when that officer interrupted them again.’

                “Oh look, he assures us guys. Well, I can’t believe we could have ever doubted pretty boy here and this stuck up kid with his ‘assurances’” Cas looked down and blushed, and Dean saw red. Sure it was one thing to make fun of him, he knows how to deal with that. This bastard had no right making fun of Cas however.