SuperLock

A/N in regards to the chapter title, there is some SuperWhoLock in here but it's mainly the other two

Also this chapter was like super long so I decided to cut into two halves the other which will be updated tomorrow as well as my other story. (I would finish tonight but it's midnight eastern time so cut me some slack) (please) (sorry for complaining I love you all)

I swear there will be actual plot after this but here is one more fluff chapter for you guys, with plenty of Destiel and Johnlock ;)

“Well what about that one chick from our chemistry class?” Dean asked Castiel, who was lounging on his bed reading while his friend was pacing back and forth through the room.

                “Are you referring to Jo Harvelle?” Castiel asked, not taking his eyes off the page.

                “Yeah, the blond one.”

                “I am sure that she is more interested in your genitals than mine.” Cas states, causing Dean to pause for a second. Even after a week, Cas could still catch him off-guard with his bluntness and odd sense of humor.

                “What about…” Dean racked his brain for another female that he could set his friend up with. “There’s Becky Rosen.” Cas gave him a ‘hell no’ look before sitting up, running a hand through his already messy hair, making it stick up at all ends. Dean swallowed nervously, telling himself over and over again that it wasn’t adorable.

                “I do not understand your vain attempts at setting me up with the other girls at this school.” Castiel said, trying to catch Dean’s eye. How was he supposed to tell Dean that he wasn’t interested in girls, that in all honesty he wasn’t interested in anyone until Dean just strode into his life and destroyed everything he believed in?

                “Well, I promised buddy…” Dean trailed off, sitting on the bed and throwing his arm around Cas, in a total comforting and completely platonic way of course, he reassured himself. Why was he trying so hard to set his friend up with someone? It certainly wasn’t because he thought that if Cas was attached he wouldn’t be thinking all these inappropriate thoughts about him.

It wasn’t.

                “I invited Balthazar to sit with us at lunch today; do you think that would be an issue?” Castiel asks, and Dean groans at the mention of the Brit’s name. He was in most of their classes, and surprisingly got along really well with Cas- not that Dean was jealous of course. 

                “Sure I don’t think anyone would mind.” He said a bit too curtly, causing Cas to arch an eyebrow at him skeptically. “What…” Dean said defensively. Just another look from Cas. “You know I don’t like that kinky British-”

                “Dean…” Castiel warned, causing his friend to look sheepishly down in his lap. “He is my friend.”

                “I’m your friend too.” Dean countered.