WhoLock

A/N: Hey, new chapter up woo hoo! (does awkward happy dance) Not much to say about this, but there is some angst in it.

And I will admit the Doctor part is kind of weird, but like the show, it will all (hopefully) make sense later so bare with me here.

I threw in some more Johnlock too because I love you all ;)

SPEAKING of love, I absolutely love all the comments that you guys give me on this story. I know I should probably reply more and I don't really show my gratitude but I do appreciate every single one and they all put a smile on my face :) (<->

OH! btw this chapter is dedicated to NerdyThusAwesome because she's awesome (obviously), has left some pretty amazing comments, and she was honest about the fact that she hated this at first but then it turns out she loves it and I really appreciate that kind of honesty from people. Plus, that comment caught my eye.

I'm going to start dedicating my chapters now, so be prepared for a thing like that at the beginning now. Or just skip it. whatever floats your boat.

I'm done now, on with the story

*~~*~~*

                “What the hell do you mean that the body is missing?!” Amy shouted into her phone, earning a surprised glance from the doctor. “Yeah, I figured that it meant that it wasn’t there. Yep, I understand… Yeah, she would want to know wouldn’t she…yeah okay. CASTIEL AND DEAN ARE WHERE?... Oh my god, okay well I’ll see you in an hour.” Amy pushed the end call button before throwing it on her bed and plopping down beside it, face first.

                “Anna called?” The doctor asked, receiving a muffled yes from the lump laying on the bed opposite of the one he was sitting on. He waited for a couple seconds for Amy to elaborate, but she stayed silent. “What did you mean that the body was missing?”

                “Exactly that!” Amy exclaimed, sitting up. “Gone without a trace. Anna was freaking out about it, said that even the blood on the ground was gone.” She had his full attention now, and he leaned closer.

                “Do you think that somebody moved it?” He asked.

                “Well of course you idiot, it didn’t just get up and walk away now did it?” Amy slapped him playfully on the arm.

                “You know what this means right?” He asked, and she shook her head. “There was no way that whoever put the body there would know that we found it, unless they saw us. Whoever killed Mike was there, most likely in the woods around where we were standing.” Amy clasped a hand over her mouth.

                “Oh my god, we were right by killers and we didn’t even know it. Oh my god Doctor, what if when we were in the woods talking, about 2 hours before the police got there, the killer was hiding. We could have been dead.” Amy was shaking now. “I’m scared.” She whimpered, and the doctor pulled her into his arms and she rested her head on his shoulder.

                “No reason to be scared.” He murmured, stroking her hair comfortingly. She sighed into her shoulder and allowed herself slowly to relax. Amy breathed in the scent of the doctor; he smelled like woods and the lake and something else that she couldn’t quite put her finger on. She knew that this crush on the doctor was silly, but she just couldn’t help herself sometimes. He was so mysterious. Speaking of mysteries…

                “Now, since we are alone again,” She leaned back to face him, still having her arms around his waist. “What were you telling me in the woods?” The doctor smoothed his facial expression before the fear could appear. He thought that in the events that had happened, she would have forgotten about what they were talking about.