Final Author's Note

WARNING: im about to get hella emotional

Here we are, at the end of the longest thing I have ever written, and I just want to say thank you so much for reading this and thank you for being with me on this journey.

About 2  1/4 years ago, i was 14 almost 15, and I was read this boarding school AU and while I liked it, there was a part of me that said, you know,  if I was writing this, I would do this differently. A couple weeks later, Out popped the first chapter. I got about 10 reads, 2 votes, and a comment. And I loved it. I loved the story that I created in my head, and even though no one was really reading it, I wrote more all the same. 

If you told 14 year old me that in a bit over 2 years, I would have finished a 313 page 141029 worded story with over 450K views and I would have now over 1.1K followers I would have said,

"Oh my god, I finish the story?"

I am notorious for not finishing, with only have one other finished chapter work- which is significantly shorter than this one. It was hard, this last chapter was the hardest one to write by far, but now it's done, and I feel so immensely grateful, and just a bit sad that it's over, no matter how much I complained while writing it. This story has been part of my life for so long, and I've grown so much in my writing and as a person during it that it will stay close to me for a long time.

I also want to use this author's note as an apology. When I was a wattpad scrub with only 3 followers when I started this story, I would always wish that I could get a decent following, more than one person who actually commented/ interacted with me on my stories, and I swore I wouldn't do what a lot of popular fanfic writers do (not all) and that was wait a long time to update and to never interact with their readers. Buts that what I did, and I feel like I missed a big opportunity that I'll never get back. So, I'm sorry.

This brings me to my next thing, which ties into my writing/interacting. I'm not gonna write anymore long chapter fics (and I'm probably not gonna continue my existing ones sorry!!) but I do want to still write so I'll be writing my own small stories but I'll also be opening up a requests book, which would be essentially that you guys would send me a message or comment on that story (and that one only!!) a request or a prompt, and I would write it out. More on that will follow when I put up that story in about a day or so. 

Well, it makes me sad to say, but that's it. Just again, thank you guys so much for reading, you all seriously are the best, and I genuinely love you all in the way a only writer can love their readers.

For the last time, 

Thanks for reading.