SuperLock

A/N: This chapter is so short it's not even funny but I wanted to get something out before I leave for vaccation. (SPRING BREAKKKKK!!!!) We're going on the cruise in the motherfluffin bahamas!!! Being from the northern part of the US i'm excited to be somewhere over 40 degrees. (also if there are any creepers I'll be posting pics on my instagram -username in my profile- so if you wanna check it out you can)

BUT I'm not allowed to have my computer for a while so i can pack and then i can't take it with us (cause i'm supposed to be 'social' whatever that means) so here's a little 4 paged chapter to kinda tie up what happened in the last chapter and to set up something else read and you shall see.

Also thanks so much the overwhelming response I love you guys so freaking much you have no idea over 80 freaking comments on the last chapter *fangirls*

also over 150k reads now *fangirls even more*

okay here's this chapter (it's so short idk if I can even call it that but enjoy anyway)

Chapter 34

Sam watched as their dad looked from one of his sons to the other, more confused than anything. A glance over at dean, and he looked like he had stopped breathing completely.

                “Who the hell are these two?” John Winchester finally asked, nodding towards Gabriel and Cas, who were sitting silently, completely unsure how to react.

                “Our friends.” Sam spoke up, noticing out of the corner of his eye that Dean had opened his mouth to say something… but what? Probably what he said, but he was never sure anymore.

                “…And what are they doing here exactly?” he prompted sarcastically.

                “Boys asked if they could have some friends from school over for the holidays, I said yes.” Bobby interrupted, walking into the room with a scowl larger than normal on his face. “Figures it wouldn’t be the worst thing to happen for them to have some company.”

                “I always believed that holidays should be spent with family, I thought you felt the same way.” John snapped back.

                “Funny, I can sure think of a hell of a lot of times you’ve not showed up.” Sam spat, standing up and towering over their father. John stepped forwards, clenching his hand into a fist.

                “Do you think after some time away you don’t need to show your father any respect?” He growled, standing nose-to-nose, or rather, nose-to-chin with Sam.

                “I’ll start when you do.” He countered.

                “Please guys, stop fighting.” Dean pleaded from the couch, his voice cracking from his throat being so dry.

                “Shut up Dean!” John shouted, glaring at his eldest before turning back to Sam. Cas tensed beside Dean, his blue eyes turning icy as they shot daggers at Mr. Winchester.

                “That is no way to talk to your son.” He berated, and John’s attention focused on Castiel.

                “I don’t know who the Hell you think you are, but if you think you can come into my house and-” he threatened, wagging a finger at Cas.

                “Alright enough!” Bobby shouted, getting everyone’s attention-including John’s. “First off John, this is my house, so shut your trap before I kick you off my property.”