SuperWhoLock

A/N: I know this is late. My laptop was broken and i just got it fixed and now here is the chapter. Thanks for staying with me. I'm not gonna lie anymore and give you guys dates for updates and then not meet them, so i'm just gonna say I'll update when I can and hopefully it's good for you guys.

Also I've passed 300k reads and I'm crying.

Peter Capaldi is awesome as the the doctor and i will punch anybody who says otherwise.

I start school tomorrow (sobbing) so good luck to everyone else going back and hope school has been good to you guys so far if you've already returned.

Here's what you guy's have been waiting for, enjoy!

(Also it's been brought to my attention that school medical care sucks trust me I know i go to an american public school but this one is kinda supposed to be like the infirmary in hogwarts without the magic so sorry if there was any confusion.)

Chapter 38

Dean trudged forward, somberly following their headmaster through the administration building, the only thing keeping him grounded was Cas’s hand squeezing tightly around him. The white walls seemed to be closing in around him, and the words of Mr. Shurley just washed over him.

                “…far from hospital… Brought him here… critical… not found at scene… semi truck…”

                “Hey Dean, it’s gonna be okay, you hear? Sam’s going to be okay.” Cas whispered over and over again, like some sort of mantra that would keep Dean from completely losing it.

                “The infirmary is equipped as good as a hospital because of our distance from one… just to warn you.” Mr. Shurley said, pausing at the door to look both boys in the eye before reluctantly pushing it open. There was a man in a wheelchair next to a figure on a bed, hooked up to all sorts of machines. The man turned around somberly, looking at the ground.

                “Bobby!” Dean shouted, running over, letting go of Castiel’s hand to run towards the older man, bending over to envelop him into a hug. “What happened to you?”

                “I’m fine… it’s just my legs… but Sammy,” Bobby pulled away, gesturing to the boy lying on the bed. Dean crouched down next to him, eyes tearing up. “What’s wrong with him?”

                “He’s in a Coma.” An older-looking man said, appearing from an office in the corner of the room. “And I wouldn’t just say that it’s your legs, Mr. Singer. From what I can tell, you are at least temporarily paralyzed from the waist down.” He set down a file, and turned towards Dean, a sad sort of… grimance on his face. “I’m Doctor House, you must be Dean.”

                “Yeah what do you mean my brother’s in a freaking coma?” He whispered with a clenched jaw, hands balled into fists by his sides.

                “Well… he’s in a coma. That part has got to be self-explanatory.” Doctor House said sarcastically, earning a head shake from Mr. Shurley. “Well he has a serious concussion plus a good number of broken bones, most being his ribs but also his left forearm and collarbone. It’s mainly a medicine induced coma for a couple days, so nothing to worry about. Your brother will be fine.” He shrugged then, looking between the people in the room. “Probably.”

                “I’m sorry, but where is Gabriel?” Cas asked quietly, and Dean turned around to see that he had moved from the doorway where he had left him to standing beside Sam’s bed.