SuperWho

A/N Hi :) (yes I know it's been a while don't yell at me)

I just want to say thank you all for the awesome comments I'm seriously overwhelmed by your guy's feedback. Everytime i see a comment I kinda break out into this ridiculous smile. My mom thinks I have a problem...

Anyway I've gotten a lot of requests to add different fandoms into this (Merlin, Star trek/Spirk, and Hannibal) Luckily, I am in all those fandoms, but because this is a superwholock story I probably can't put them in as a big part, but they can appear in a couple chapters if you guys really want. I will admit, it was fun writting merthur. And I've wanted to try spirk. It may be a couple chapters before they come in though

This chapter is dedicated to @thedoctorsgingergirl Because they left an awesome comment that made my whole day

Chapter 17

                “What room is Luci in again?” Gabriel asked, skipping across the campus towards Building C.

                “116C” Castiel answered in monotone, kicking a rock as they walked across the Campus. There was complete silence in the group, making it a little awkward. Gabriel tried to keep a conversation, but only got clipped, one word answers from all of them.

                “At least we don’t have to climb any stairs.” Sam joked, looking over at Dean who was staring angrily ahead at Castiel’s back.

                “Yep.” Dean agreed snappishly, squeezing his eyes shut. He just couldn’t get that image of Meg kissing Castiel out of his head. It wasn’t fair, that Meg out of all people, got to kiss Cas, got to taste him, got to wrap her arms around that skinny waist and not care what anyone else thought. Dean didn’t bother denying it anymore. He was head over heels about Cas, and he’s sure he’s blown it so many times that Dean knows he doesn’t even have the slightest chance. He figured out his feelings after he spent the night with Lisa, after she had fallen asleep he looked down at her and felt nothing. She was just another faceless screw to him, and since he met Cas, he’s wanted something more than that. It just took him a bit to realize the person he wanted that with was the nerdy blue-eyed boy in front of him.

                “Earth to Dean!” Sam shouted, pulling Dean from his thoughts.

                “What?” He asked, then realized that they were in front of the building.

                “Snap out of it man, we’re here.” Sam rolled his eyes.

                “Oh.” Dean blinked. “Right.”

                “Thinking about something… or someone?” Gabriel asked innocently, but had a mischievous glint in his eyes as he looked between Dean and Castiel.

                “I’m sure Lisa has occupied his thoughts well enough to be distracted.” Cas muttered, throwing the door open and slamming it shut behind him with a loud thud. Gabriel looked at door in surprise, before looking  at Dean.

                “I see someone got some last night. Was she hot? Are you doing this just to make Cas jealous? On a scale from one to ten how much of a chance do you think I have with her?” Gabriel fired at him, a tight smile on his lips.

                “What are you talking about. I’m not trying to make Cas jealous!” Dean cried, making Sam raise his eyebrow skeptically.

                “Really? You’re not?” He asked.

                “Cas has a girlfriend anyway so it doesn’t matter.” Dean muttered. Walking towards the door and opening it to reveal Castiel waiting for him.