SuperLock

A/N: Hey there :)

This chapter is up later because I have recently become obsessed with the show Merlin and I watched the 1st season in like 2 days. So, I couldn't help but put in Merlin and Arthur as like a guest appearance.

And the story line is taking a bit longer to write than I orgininally thought so those waiting for cute fluffy moments I'm sorry. I've got a couple coming up in later chapters, but I get caught up in writing the mystery part that sometimes I forget.

(I forgot to do this last time sorry!) This chapter is dedicated to DeaniferW because they left a bunch of awesome comments :)

Here ya go next chapter

*~~*

Chapter 16

Castiel’s eyes raked over Dean as the other boy questioned some of the people who were around during the murder.

                “Whoa there, Tiger.” Meg joked, enjoying the way Cas blushed when he realized he been caught staring. Again.

                “My apologies.” Cas muttered, looking down at this feet. Meg leaned up against the hallway wall, eying him skeptically. None of the students were allowed in the room, but the hallway was packed with kids who wanted to see what was going on. These murders almost seemed like a regular occurrence now, and parents were starting to take their kids out of school left and right. Castiel wondered if his parents knew, or even cared what was going on.

                “This is freaking ridiculous.” Dean announced, walking over to them, licking his lips absent-mindedly while looking around the mass of students. Cas’s eyes followed the movement. “What?” He asked, and Cas blushed.

                “Nothing.” Cas muttered, looking down.

                “Whatever.” Dean sighed. He then turned to Meg, who was eying both of them suspiciously. “So, do you have anything to tell me, because her friends that I’ve talked to know nothing.”

                “That’s because none of her real friends are here.” Meg said, glancing around the crowded hallway. “She hung out with some group, called themselves the Demons.”

                “What kind of name is that?” Dean asked, and Meg shrugged.

                “Will you let me speak? Thanks.” She muttered when Dean affectively shut his mouth. “Anyway, they’re called the Demons. Weird bunch of people if you ask me. It’s run by Alistair. If you have questions, I would ask him.” She shrugged.

                “Dean!” The doctor cried, fighting through the throng of people to get to him. “I’ve got a couple witnesses who said that they saw something.” He said, and 2 boys appeared behind him. The doctor then disappeared back into the crowd to locate Amy and Rory.

                “I’m Arthur Pendragon, and this is my friend Merlin.” The tall blond one said, clapping the smaller, dark haired boy on the back.

                “Hello.” Merlin mumbled, shuffling slightly on his feet.

                “Dean Winchester.” Dean said, sticking his hand out for them to shake. Arthur grabbed it confidently, but Merlin just kept his hands to his sides. “So…” Dean said awkwardly.

                “What the idiot is trying to say is what did you see?” Meg interjected.

                “Please.” Arthur scoffed. “If anyone’s an idiot around here it’s Merlin.”