SuperWho (Destiel)

A/N: lol that awkward moment when you realize you haven't updated in like a month (I'm so sorry)

Haha not dead and whatnot. Actually, that's debatable after that Spn finale. (I'm still in denial.) ALSO I AM OBSESSED WITH XMEN NOW seriously DOFP was awesome and michael fassbender is bae

Yeah so I know right now I'm on this terrible updating like once a month schedule I am on but guess what I'm getting out of school next friday so during the summer updates will be a lot more often and I'll probably actually finish the story sometime then (Sobs)

Also, this chapter is dedicated as a birthday present to my friend  little-miss-whovian aka fangirlsrulethewhoniverse aka whatever else you know her by. But yeah, thanks for being my friend and stuff... i like that. (yeah honestly guys just send me a message or something I love talking to people)

(speaking of birthdays mine was on the spn finale and for my 16th birthday dean became a demon and was dead inside and now so am I)

ok so here's the actually story now... long wait but it's worth it for some destiel kinda-smut. Its not that nsfw but I wouldn't read it by your parents. 

Chapter 36

The rest of the holiday was peacefully uneventful as the holiday drew to a close, but although their father was out of their lives for who knew how long, Dean was still being distant towards Castiel as though John could show up at any moment. Castiel considered confiding in Gabriel for advice on the matter, for he was worried that Dean wouldn’t ever go back to the way they were. But, he was happy with Sam, and Cas couldn’t bring himself to intrude on that happiness. They went another day, thinking that they were being subtle with their uneasiness around each other. So naturally, everyone knew and was thoroughly fed up about it.

Bobby was off doing who knows what, and Sam and Gabriel were cuddled up on the floor trying to watch tv, but Gabe kept getting distracted from the awkward tension that Cas and Dean left in the room. Frustrated, he took out his phone and opened up a message to the contact “Moose”

<< I’m choking on our brother’s man pain that’s suffocating the room.

Sam pulled out his phone, and giggled, rolling his eyes at Gabriel before texting back. A second later, his phone vibrated and he opened the message.

>> you haven’t had the years of practice I’ve had dealing with Dean’s man pain, I take no pity on you

<< Srsly though, I know Cassie is upset cause he thought him and Dean-o were doing so well.

Sam’s expression turned serious, and Gabriel bit his lip nervously. He knew Sam didn’t like getting so involved in his brother’s life, but this was Castiel that he was concerned about now, and he would be damned if there wasn’t anything he was going to do to help his brother.

>>I can talk to Dean.

That was all the message said, and Sam put his phone in his pocket as sort of a tone of finality, before wrapping his arm around Gabriel’s shoulders, already thinking about what he was going to say to his older brother.

*~~*

Dean was getting ready for bed, getting everything ready for them having to leave tomorrow when Sam burst into the room.

                “Dude, ever hear of knocking?” Dean asked incredulously, waving his hands out to the side.

                “What’s up with you and Cas?” Sam asked, ignoring his brother’s question and shutting the door behind him. Dean sighed, rubbing his eyes and turning his back to Sam.