e᙭tᖇᗩ ᒪeᔕᔕoᑎ: ᕼeᖇ ᔕeᑕᖇet

They can't believe when MC fainted with a intense nosebleed in front of the door can lead them to discover something that they never expect to find out.

She have two items that shouldn't be here or with her at all.

The ring which consist of seven magic of angels that was centuries older than earth—as well a bracelet consist of demon powers of the prince of devildom and the demon of time.

Items that belong to no one but an angel that shouldn't no longer exist in this world or all realms.

"Why did she have that!"Lucifer ask in frustration while he thought of the sleeping person in one of the room of the castle.

"Will she's a connected to them to begin with but the question is why she have those is those connection is less than being another self." Diavolo who can't understand the situation in hand as well. Earlier everything seems fine.

But when he and Lucifer was joking around about playing out the scene in one of the manga Diavolo borrowed from leviathan last week and MC coming in at the spot as well fainted in an intense nosebleed cost this to happen.

"...lord Diavolo..." Lucifer look at his superior. "Don't tell me you tried to..."

"Yes. I can't accept it." The prince of devildom said with a solemn face. "They never once ask to be saved don't they? They made those choice long before and died."

"...she's someone not from here isn't she?"

"Yes."