[ᕼᗩᖇᗪ ᗰoᗪe] ᒪeᔕᔕoᑎ ᖴiᐯe ((5-1))

The bookworm sigh and take out a black board out of nowhere and wear a strict glasses as well equipped with a stick.

"..."-us who suddenly enter a elementary background and wearing elementary school out of nowhere.

"Listen here, humans are created from the dust of the ground and breath of life." He draw some cat with t-shirt —that be should represent what he said.

"Angels are made from dust of the sky..." he draw a cat with a halo.

" demons in the other hand can be made if an angel have fallen from their grace—" he point at his brothers.

"Or made out of deep emotions that leads to self conscious individuals like myself." He draw himself with cat ears after drawing fallen cat angel.

"There also cases that demon spawn anywhere in devildom and with that they'll be found by little D's and enter the nursery to gain insight." He ended it with a small baby cat demon. "Any question?"

"Why are you using cats—ow!" Mammon was hit by a flying stick.

"That's because cats are the perfect figure to be use. Anymore question?" The blonde haired demon teacher ask to his students.

"I get it now! Thanks but did that mean you guys don't have childhood memories?"

"...."