[ᕼᗩᖇᗪ ᗰoᗪe] ᒪeᔕᔕoᑎ teᑎ ((10-3))

"Get out." I said as I point at the door.

"But who's ganna do your make up." Mint ask.

"Sigh...just give me a pic and I'll do it." He sound doubtful but then give me the picture of Sour.

"Pff—cough!cough!" I almost choke on my one saliva when I saw the pic of Lucious Doller on the screen which made me ask if this is a matter of a freaking coincidence or damn luck.

"Are you sure your ok?" He ask me in concern.

"No. I'm just shocked by his looks."

"High pride type?"

"..." sorry but no because I know the boss of all pride and by boss I meant the demon lord of sin, pride. His of course my tormentor as well a sadistic ikemen I want to curse in my head but afries I'll get killed by his fan base.' Those words was only in my head and only Úr was the only one heard it and laugh at me. Like I'm a big joke. "No." I said before I look at the make up and began my magic.

Of course Mint was force to left the room when I'm about to change my cloths.

Because it's different when you see a shirtless ikemen, than seeing me shirtless.

Also this is not smut lol...
As far I can remember the only shirtless scene ever happen here is that when ALCO was just being founded... and it was me in Lucifer body.

Damn love that moment so bad.