e᙭tᖇᗩ ᒪeᔕᔕoᑎ:

"I CAME LIKE A RACKING BALL!!"

I plan to jump to Satan and let him dodge it so I can like do a flip or two but this guy was just standing there...

So It end up me clinging in his back...and his still standing. I look at what his doing and saw him playing on his phone.

He don't seems angry ((surprise)) about me being a koala on his back.

"What's that?"

"I'm looking for that new game..."

"Woah!! Your ganna be a gamer now? Wait I think I know what game are you talking about." While I'm still on his back ((Of course I'm holding into his shoulder so I won't fall off as well put my legs around his waist)) I take out my DDD and click the game I'm been requested to make an artwork.

"Look at my kitties!!" I boast at him as I made him look at my phone as I hold his head for dear life because I'm about to fall.

"!? How come I can't find it!" He said while he grab my phone off my hand. I can feel his getting angry. "Will let me help you then." I said as he give me his phone while he played with mine while I download and tried to maintain my place on his back.

"W-Wait—" I'm about to click the download bottom after long search for the app ((his phone was full of cat apps, cat pics and cat funny videos as well some reading book apps...and one angry management control app.)) I almost choke him when I grab tightly at his neck.

Poof

"You really am idiot..." he use his tail to put me down softly in the ground.

"Oh..."I thought before I look at his phone that finish downloaded the app. "It's done!" I then load what just happen and run off with a red face.

Of course I grab my phone back.

DAMN IKEMEN!