[ᕼᗩᖇᗪ ᗰoᗪe] ᒪeᔕᔕoᑎ ᖴiᐯe ((5-4))

"I heard you fail your test..."

Then a tap of his slender finger on his armchair echo in the room.

"It's not because I want to okey!"

I tested up as I shake up like crazy, I can feel the hot breath of the mutant beast behind me with its three set eyes gazing at me and my every move.

"Hmm...Tell what kind of reason do you blame for your failures?"

His sarcastic husky voice that was bringing the heaven and hell at this moment to me internally...if only his not counting down all my failing grades.

"I'M TRYING TO STUDY BUT I GET DISTURBED BY EVERYONE IN MY ROOM!!" I sobbed as I ended my words.

Damn ikemen.

"So do you want them to be punish in your stead...?"

Is that suppose to be threat or what!?
Come on LUCIFER!!! Your telling me to be written in the blacklist of those demons!!!

"OH DEVI! NO!!!" I quickly says.

"Then you might not mind...taking Cerberus to bath...right?"

He smiled sadistically and the three headed dog behind me growl in agreement.

Will can I return back home?

"If you try to disappear to who knows where you punishment will me much worse...Hmm what about brushing Cerberus tooth nice and clean...bare hand."

Can I commit suicide instead? Cause your telling to put my damn hand in that thing mouths!!!

"Do you hate me?!OR YOU WANT ME DEAD—"

"Grr...!!!!"

"Of course not. After all your being punish and it's nothing personal right...?"

He eyed me darkly.

"N-no..."

Mommy help me!!!
Sob.