[ᕼᗩᖇᗪ ᗰoᗪe] ᒪeᔕᔕoᑎ teᑎ ((10-1))

Wep it's time to leave.

"What!? How could that prick be an asshole like a time like this!?" Eos yelled out after he remove himself from hiding.

"That person really want to think his someone special, huh." Gum commented with a deep sigh. "If not for the part he pass the test..." Jay Ollie or lollipop said ((Joel)) added.

I slowly walk like a ninja.

I don't really want to interfere with other business, especially showbiz stuff.

"Now how are we ganna tell others that prick can't join today?!" Eos run his fingers to his hair in frustration.

"The fans would be disappointed..."

What a drama and can William get off from the door now? Oh wait I can just sneak—

"Actually if we need substitutes for the role, we can ask iearthborn for it!" Mint suggested which made everyone look around in the room and search for me and spot me right about to leave the room.

Damn.

I just jinx myself.

" iearthborn..." Eos mumble. "YOUR FREAKING IEARTHBORN!?" He yelled in disbelief.

"yeѕ and ιм aвoυт тo leave." I Of course don't want to stay in this dangerous place anymore.

But my feet was stuck in place by ice.

I saw Hiro—I mean Gum freeze my feet as he is a Snow spirit.

Double damn.

But who do you think I am?!
I mean who do think I have with my dream scape!?

The one and only ÚR!!!

-so your going to use magic to escape?

Not really.

I take out a wooden carving tool and slam it to the ice without harming myself of course and went out of the room.

"yeaн, ιм noт doιng any oғ тнoѕe ѕнιт--"