[ᕼᗩᖇᗪ ᗰoᗪe] ᒪeᔕᔕoᑎ ᖴoᑌᖇ ((4-3))

"If you were to confer something to yourself what will it be...and why?"

Mammon: money. Because I'll be the sign of rich!

Levi: tch of course I'll be the ultra mega data of computer. Thus I can play all games! Create Many gameS!!!

Asmo: myself. I would be still myself for nothing can beat my beauty!!

Belphie: pillow...

Beel: hard choice. I don't know if I should choice to be Pan or oven.

Satan: a sword. So I can stab some shit.*cough*lucifer*cough*

"Well I'm not ganna ask why you want those..."

I utter after hearing those answer for The player question.

Currently I'm being force to study...a non-related subject from our lesson.

"What's your answer?

"Me? Ah..."

Hmm hard question indeed.

Just kidding.

"I'll be an humanoid android that look like just like me with my own skills. As well I don't need to recharge at all. Then I can have a faction to become a Mecha and slay the big bad boss with my ultimate sword name "Satan""

"Is the BBB that guy..." Satan says in a very serious tone as he lean his face to his conjoin hand in the table. I nodded the made the sign of our secret club with blinking eyes. "Then I agree."

"...you totally talking about Lucifer aren't you?"

"What? Of course not it's BBB stand for big bad boss."-me and Satan.