[ᕼᗩᖇᗪ ᗰoᗪe] ᒪeᔕᔕoᑎ tᕼᖇee ((3-1))

"Good morning darling~"

I was greeted by a beautiful ikemen that look like Asmo.

Wait...

Why am I in a very pink room with many roses and it look like a princess room but I'm pretty sure it isn't?

Isn't this Asmo room?

"...what's am I doing here?" I ask as I stop myself from screaming inside at the thought that I'm in an ikemen room (( let's ignore the fact his room is more fabulous and girly than mine)) through I know nothing bad just happen because I somehow ...just somehow trust this lust demon after spending 24/7 hours with this dude for at least many years back in divine realm in the past.

Ahaha of course If he ever did anything.
Would I deny it or not.
His an ikemen.
Would that answer you question 😏

"Wife, Do you know how worried I am when you disappear out of nowhere for nth time? Do you really want to make me worried for you...? I thought you said you will never leave me! But it's ok because I find you now after forgetting about you..." he tested up and hugged me as I lay in the bed and it suddenly made me so guilty because from all the demon brothers when they all but an angels his the one that is the clinginess and a leech.

"Sorry Asmo I don't mean to make you worried...AND WHO ARE YOU CALLING YOUR WIFE, huh!?"

This dude never change.

Wait.

.
.

.
Did I just expose myself?

I notice Asmo start to shake.

"Ahahaha..." he was laughing...like a yandere.

Oh fudge.

"I mean I don't what you mean at all!!!"

"You don't have to lie MC...or should I call you Úr?" He said as he slowly remove himself from hugging me but he was holding me down and his orbs gaze down at me with very insane amount of joy.