[ᕼᗩᖇᗪ ᗰoᗪe] ᒪeᔕᔕoᑎ ᔕeᐯeᑎ ((7-1))

"Normal...still a normal one..." Levi mumble as he keep opening all the bags of chips. It seems that his trying to get something in the chips yet never find it yet that's why Beel is eating all the chips and I tag along eating with the free food.

I don't really know what's this otaku king want to search for this time.

But his getting many trash here.

"Beel how much boxes is he ganna unbox...?" I ask the big guy beside me. He pause and rise ten finger. "Hmm ten big boxes?" He nodded and continue eating.

I eat beside him while I watch Levi becoming more panic each hours passes.

Others then find this scene amusing and watch beside us.

"His really eager huh..." I mumble after getting sick eating to much chips and lie in the sofa with my head on the player lap and my legs is lying on belphie back. Hehe... you don't read wrong. My feet is lying on belphegor back as he Lying on the long sofa hugging his cow pattern pillow face planted on the sofa as his other haft of his body is lying in the bed extension of the big ass sofa we have here. Yeah his not mad at me at all...rather he don't really care because I seems weightless for him.

Tch... bro that's classic line have omg expired by over user for many romance novels...and this fiction isn't that sure to be classified as romance lol Ahahaha.