[ᕼᗩᖇᗪ ᗰOᗪe] ᒪeᔕᔕoᑎ oᑎe ((1-3)): ᗯeᒪᑕoᗰe ᗷᗩᑕk to ᗪeᐯiᒪᗪoᗰ ᑭᗩᖇt 3

😡

That emoji is what Satan face look like...Will his expression I mean.

It seems I have Enter another timeline. But ur says this was not ganna last for long and that no one can see me but this angry baby...

"What a cute baby—off!" I howl in pain when this baby have punch me on my stomach. "K-kids sure can pack a punch..." I mumble in between of my entente pain!!

FUDGE WHY THE HECK DID YOU PUNCH ME BABY!?

" 😡 " he glared at me. Which remind me of so much of Lucifer.

"......."

Wep I'm an idiot! I totally forget his born from Lucifer rage which was fuel by my prank before which makes him understood who's the target was...

"Ok..." I dust myself before I step away. The blond baby look confuse yet he still glared intensely at me.

"Since I'm big wonderful big sister I'll give you this cat plushie..." I said as I take out a plushie and give it to him which made him removed from his angry mode to a emotionless state as he start playing with his cat.

Now I disgust myself and went to Lucifer.

"Here." I shove him the baby.

"What the hell is this?!"lucifer look confuse.

"I dunno! You made him!" But not with Diavolo...sad.

"What!?"

"When you get fiendish and crazily mad, this ((Cute)) little guy show up...like magic~"

"..." he look at the baby.

"Oh his name is Satan."

"😡" baby Satan.

I slowly step away. Then when I'm far distance I run.

...
Lucifer was about to ask who was the strange angel which remind him of so much of the worse annoying person in the three worlds but find the angel who give him the baby born from his wrath was gone and that his being slapped by the stuff toy kitty by the little rascal.

"😡" the same fade great him as well another slap in the face with his toy.

"This toy..." he look at it and find a familiar magic inside of it. "...that' twerp have a nerve to show up and run away huh...." He hiss as he want to crash the toy to bits but the blond baby transform to demon form and with his tail he grab the toy." Mine!!!!" He hiss at Lucifer before he fix himself and poofing back to normal.

And sleep.

"Agh...even their shuttered spirit piss me off!!"

He mumble before he search for his brothers and throw the responsibility of this little guy to them—more like Asmo who seems to love kids.

Back to Mc—>>
"Wep that was weird..." I mumble as I tried to maintain myself from feeling the chill.