[ᕼᗩᖇᗪ ᗰoᗪe] ᒪeᔕᔕoᑎ ᔕi᙭ ((6-2))

Remember my punishment that I need to bath Cerberus...yeah it gone worse to the point I need to brush their teeth NICE, WHITE, CLEAN AND SPARKLE!!

because I broke many stuff.
Because i piss Levi who was the real person who broke all those stuff....

Yeah...

That's why I'm alone on the basement with this dog chained in white light.

The poor mutant dog can't even growl when his mouth was force to open and floating gigantic tooth brush brushing his teeth to the perfection.

White Magic circle surround us the damn dog bath from the levitating water and bubbles that made him clean from dirt and blood.

I felt sweat fallowing from my forehead as I felt drain from using this so called magic.

Damn.

In this scenario I'll be dead beat after I clean this damn dog for a month, daily.

To why I'm using Úr powers in useless matter as this...

Will there aren't really bad guys ((except for certain Vice President)) here and this game aren't genre adventure or action...

Its a card game.
A dancing card game.

That's why not use Úr powers to survive!?
Wep I'm so smart!

But of course I clean the Magic presence of Ur signature and put the clean Mutant dog with pink ribbon on his neck.

"Bye. Bye."

I smiled as I eyed this dog while leaving from the door without looking to only sleep in a water.

"...Pff—" -Cerberus. Idiot. I saw his paws holding one of its heads mouth but the other two was laughing at me but more like howl at me.

FUCK! EVEN A DAMN DOG CALL ME IDIOT!?