[ᕼᗩᖇᗪ ᗰoᗪe] ᒪeᔕᔕoᑎ ᑎiᑎe ((9-3))

"ιм noт ganna ғaιnт agaιn--ιм jυѕт weaĸ тo вrιgнт and ѕнιnnιng people lιĸe ιdolѕ." By idols I meant my ikemen babes. "yoυ gυyѕ donт really need тo мaѕĸ υp." I added while looking at the band member hiding behind the sofa with a face mask.

Only felix—I mean Mint was beside me was laughing, through Eos Late but known in the stage by chocolate as well Zeus look alike was laughing while hiding.

"But you seems to react much worse than any fans."

"ι waѕ ѕυrprιѕe yoυ gυyѕ looĸ lιĸe--" like any moment when I'm about to break the wall frame of the game or say anything about otome games or plot line, misfortune once again strike me with me slipping in the blood in the floor.

But then again I'm use to misfortune ((do you realize how hard work out being chase by Cerberus in the maze for the sake of lame humor of Lucifer!?)) and escape with me doing a mid air spin but of course I'm glad my wig don't fall.

"really ιdol lιĸe...aнaнaнa." fudge I'm like weird now I'm like more weird. "вυт вeѕιde тнe poιnт тнe poιnт тнe ѕтυғғ yoυ gυyѕ ordered. ι already delιvered ιт already ѕo ιм ganna go--" it was my time to go home before I get spot by the brothers or anyone here.

"Guys  Sour said he can't make it—" William Enter the room with pure worried and panic tone.