[ᕼᗩᖇᗪ ᗰoᗪe] ᒪeᔕᔕoᑎ tᕼiᖇteeᑎ ((13-3))

It been days since the concert, Diavolo still tormenting me in playing the video of the concert. Which remind me, is that even illegal—oh...that's right this is the devildom.

Hmm... everyone act the same like before.
No intimacy or relationship change.

Not like I want it... for now.
Through I'm beginning to worry if they become clingy like they were in the divine realm in the past.

I mean if they know I'm ÚR I'm ganna run.
Or get back in the past timeline and be stuck there.

At least in there they shouldn't know it's me.

-in that timeline they already know your human.

Wep it's seems I'm ganna be stuck here then

...

"Can you get me the paper F?" I then stand and get the file 'F' and hand it over to Lucifer.

To know why I'm here...
Will I can't freaking buy another phone because Diavolo told all the seller to never sold me any after his babe complained about me being busy with my 'flings'. Really lucie? You need to tell me off? I mean you don't really told your babe directly.

'This imbecile is using her phone to much.'

'Off with her phone!'

'Hn. I already nailed it in the wall.

'I'll just warn all the phone seller to don't sell any to her then.

And it was the second most horrible punishment I ever get!!!

I mean come on risking your life in line just to feed Cerberus is more dangerous ((will I don't know I have no powers then lol))