[ᕼᗩᖇᗪ ᗰoᗪe] ᒪeᔕᔕoᑎ oᑎe ((1-1)): ᗯeᒪᑕoᗰe ᗷᗩᑕk to ᗪeᐯiᒪᗪoᗰ ᑭt. 1

I felt like shit as always as I drop face down from the portal that poop me out like I'm a shit.

"Agh, still hate that..."

I throw up my stomach content in one corner and when I look up I saw I'm the same place when I first arrive in this place.

De jovu

Or whatever. It doesn't really matter...

WHAT FREAKING MATTER IS POST THE VIDEO OF THE EDITED CRYING AND DRAMATIC LUCIFER AND MAKE OUR CLUB MEMBERS PROUD OF ME!!

And so I start walking.
While I was walking I remember my time between time and space.

<—zzzooomm!
I float in the portal and many years went by and I saw some image of Lucifer explaining to his siblings that I the awesome one have died.

Of course others thought he was fooling around but he was damn serious and it was so dramatic I almost get guilty over what I did but when I remember getting punish to feed that three head dogs makes my guilt flow away.

-do you really not regret it? I mean you could have stayed in my place...

"And what will become of it? I mean I still know they doom fall down in devildom and last cant be unwritten no matter what." I said while tapping into water like surface of where I am. "Agh but seriously I'm still human right?"

-yes but you still have few of my skills and abilities.

"Can I spoil others now?"

-no.

"Damn And here I thought I can...oh wait what..." my gaze drop to my hand which was decor with a golden ring with a colorless jewel in the middle which is stuck in my ring finger and a black and white bracelet that remind me of the pattern in Diavolo demon form bangles and bracelet.

"Why the heck did I still have this!?"

-I thought you want souvenirs...

"Do you realize that if they discover it was me and what if Lucifer know it was me!? ILL BE DOUBLE DEAD OR WORSE HE'LL EAT MY SOUL AFTER TROLLING HIM!!!"

I start to panic and then I enter the next stage of panic.

"OMY DEVI WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME!!REMOVE YOU DIABOLICAL OBJECT!!" I tried to remove the items but then like worse leeches in the worlds and they are glued in place.

"WHY!!!!!!????"

-will those are magically made to stick on you forever and eternity after all.

"...sob." And I was planning on selling them too.

...
What's up here's the first chapter of book two!