[ᕼᗩᖇᗪ ᗰoᗪe] eᑭiᒪogᑌe

The door slam open and I saw the six brothers enter and look at me.

"What?"

I state bored but I pinch this demon beside me who just laugh.

"Tell me... who are you really?" Lucifer said as he walk toward me in his demon form.

"MC your friendly neighbor, lol Ahahaha." I said that with a smile.

He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Then why do you have that?" He point at my hand which have the bracelet and ring.

"Because it's freaking stuck on me by some kind of magic." I rolled my eyes. I don't even know where I get my guts to do this but I'm feeling pump up.

But saying those words I conform their guess.

I don't even care what happen next
And might as well tell those to them.

No secret last forever anyway.

"Normie...no, your big brother Úr..." Levi who have a red eyes went beside me. "...are you?" He want to conform yet he was afraid of the answer.

Guhhh such Mary Sue moment fuck.

"Stop right there. There aren't going to be a Mary Sue moment here!" I stood on the bed and keep my distance from the approaching tearing up brothers.

"BIG SISTER/BROTHER ÚR!!!!!"

I even escape Beel incoming bear hug.

"I said NO MARY SUE!!"

I escape again another attempt.

"So Your really Them Huh... is it funny to see our reaction MC....?"

And so a demon king appear behind me and hold the back of my neck in place.

I'm so scared he'll snap it in two.

"Pls let go! I DONT MEAN TO MAKE THAT TRAGIC SCENE IN THE DIVINE REALM JUST TO SEE YOUR REACTION!! It was just a prank!!"

I'll take it back it's better to be Mary Sue than be killed by this shit!

"How about I'll teach you a lesson on how behave and how I punish people who mess with me."

I was scared shitless as I close my eyes in fear of what will happen next but I only find myself on someone chest and being hugged tightly. I also find out where not in the room anymore Where above the devildom and the big red moon shine across the sky behind us.

His black wings spread around us as we float above the place.

"L-Lucifer...?" I ask shakily as I'm afraid that any time now after this amazing moment of fun service I'll get killed by this walking time bomb.

"Shut up or I'll feed you to Cerberus." He said as he berried his head in my neck. I felt my shoulder slowly drench with liquid.

Wait his not crying is he?

"Do you know how everyone feel when you disappear...?"

"..." they become lazy also depress...by mostly lazy.

"You don't really treat us like family don't you..."

"..." You the one who forcefully adopted me lol.

"Your the angel who give Satan to me before too..."

"..." So this punk know ...

"Will it doesn't matter, if you hide it before but you'll be stuck here no matter what. It been decided."

He lean away and look at me.

"Don't you think you have enough of hiding?"

He then smirk.

"That's why even your aren't from here or this universe you can longer return because this is your home now—"

Then he lean again and was about to say something when someone hit him in the head. Which cost the distance between us to disappear.

And

*slap!

With a red face that was pale front the part that were in the freaking sky as well accidental collusion as well cyssan.(( 😏 wonder what that mean))

He accidentally let go of me because someone throw a freaking a pillow at his head.

"Opss." He look at me with amuse grin. "But then again if you want to be saved you need fly."

"LUCIFER YOU ASSHOLE!!"

I yelled out and with no choice I activity the wings of ÚR.

But what the fuck is that name again?

-it's "ulta galactic mega-mega super awesome aura rainbow glowing wings 5000!!"

...

Fuck that name.

"ulta galactic mega-mega super awesome aura rainbow glowing wings 5000...!" On "I whisper yelled that and soon behind me pure white wings with aura colored ends appears.

"Will Damn I forget how to fly...."

I utter as I close my eyes to only find myself surrounded by the seven brothers as well the others. The player was being carried by Beel and Simeon and Luke with their wings fly beside everyone else. Solomon through is flying with a magic carpet...wonder where he got that lol.

"So your really are Ur."

"No I'm MC." I rolled my eyes and dodge the incoming hug of mammon.

"So are you an angel or a demon?"Luke was confuse but excited look paste on his face as he look at me.

"Will Thats something you should find yourself." Since I'm not gana let anyone hug me and act like a cliché soft opera I flow away from them each time they try to hug me.

"I SAID NO MARY SUE DAMN IT!"

They all just laugh and even the player look at me which remind of Lilith.

It seems like even after million of year for the brothers as well Lilith great descendant we all still meet again...even through I already know this from the moment I return back to this time.

We play around in the sky and that was the night in which a story of the girl name MC lead to new chapter as her story continues but that story is for another time.

The end.

Yey the story ended lol Ahahahaha sad.
This story is officially over fans. Will the main story I mean. Some unanswered things will be found out in the devilgrams.

Thanks for reading folks!!

Agh...the ending sucks.