[ᕼᗩᖇᗪ ᗰoᗪe] ᒪeᔕᔕoᑎ ᔕeᐯeᑎ ((7-3))

Later on I return in the room after talking some sense to some partner in business of mine.

"Hey..." I look at the sad goo in the floor.

"Let me be depress in peace normie!!" He hiss at me but he never get out of his blanket.

"Hmmm ok then you don't want one then." I move away from him and went to four sitting in the sofa.

((Belphie, Asmo, Satan and the player. Beel disappear after a while ago and mammon was gone off...being send to some errand by the three witch.))

"Ehh? What's that?" Asmo look at the envelope on mine.

"It's just a normal gift ...here." I'm smirking while I slowly open it and take out one by one a VIP ticket.

"OOHHH! It's a ticket!" Satan who get what's my plan yelled out loud that get the attention of the goo. "FIVE VIP TICKET OF THE SWEET CANDY CONCERT THIS SUNDAY—" Before he can even finish his words the goo have return to its original form and rush beside us and snatch it from His brother hand.

With eyes sparkling he stare at them.

"Hmm and I thought you don't want them...Wep not that I care. Anyway." I said before I walk away but I was grab by the purple otaku king.

"Why do you have those?"

"Those are gifts from a friend...what? Want more tickets?"

Will I'm joking..

"...I want one!!"