[ᕼᗩᖇᗪ ᗰoᗪe] ᒪeᔕᔕoᑎ ᔕi᙭ ((6-1))

"Here's my death certificate and last words." I said to mammon while wearing nothing but black. With black shades which cause me to unable to see clearly because this damn world is all night.

"Your really scared that much of Cerberus?"

Levi who was beside him said while continuing looking and playing his switch nitendo game.

"Ahahahaha hahahaha!!! Wait my stomach hurt from laughing. Ahahahaha" I laugh till my stomach hurts at his words before my face become emotionless. "Huh. Tell me to my face if your not scared of that damn dog as well." I said sternly and hiss at him.

"Will normie like you don't know that Cerberus have a big fan base..."

"Do you see this." I show him a blank paper.

He look up from his game after pausing it.

"What do you see?"

"Isn't that just a clean paper, MC?" Mammon commented.

"Your right Mammon...it's a blank clear paper...IT MEAN THAT I DONT GIVE SHIT WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT ME BEING A NORMIE!!!" I then point at Levi and slap his switch pad away and it crash to the wall...

I'm not a normie if I was how do I even know this game world to begin with 😏

But of course I'll better run now

*poof!

Leviathan have Enter his Demon form.

"...HOW DARE YOU!!!!" Full of rage Leviathan run after me while his tail slapping angrily at anything around us.