#18- Something New(for Menna)

A/N: hey guys! So I'm back, finally:) hope you guys enjoy this one! Let me know what you think in the comments below!
----------------------------------------------
*Your POV*
"Haaaaayes, can we pleeeease not watch football." I whined to my boyfriend of two months. We were sitting on his couch with my legs in his lap and my head on his chest. I heard a big sigh escape his mouth as he got the clicker and shut the TV off.
"Why don't you like football." He asked almost annoyed.

"Sorry, it's just that I don't understand it so it's boring to me." I shrugged. "I bet if someone taught me, I would like it." I smirked.
"Hmmm, I wonder who could do that." Hayes playfully joked. "C'mon babe, get your shoes on and let's go outside." he said before kissing my forehead.
I do as he says and meet him outside. It was a brisk fall afternoon and the sun shined through the trees of Hayes' backyard and onto the freshly cut grass.
"Have I told you how cute you look today." Hayes said as he slowly walked towards to me. I looked down at the ground as my cheeks started blushing like crazy. Before I knew it, as soon I looked up, Hayes' face was centimeters away my mine. He kept looking at me and wouldn't stop.
"Do I have something on my face?" I questioned nervously.
"No no, you're just so..." He said trying to think of a word. Hideous I thought to myself.
"Beautiful." he said with the biggest smile on his face.

"Hayes-" I said tried saying, but was interrupted by Hayes' warm lips crashing on mine. His strong hands moved around my waist, pulling me in but not breaking the kiss. I moved my hands to his neck and rested them there. Hayes broke the kiss, "How bout I teach you some football?" He said leaning his forehead against mine. "Sounds good to me, babe."
Hayes taught me all there was to know about football. About touchdowns, downs, yards, positions, and points.
"All right now, go wide." Hayes said. I started jogging to the other end of his backyard. Before I knew it, I landed flat on my back in the mud. I faintly heard Hayes' laugh getting louder as he approached me.
"Babe that was so. Funny." he said in between fits of laughter. "Are you okay?" he asked, sounding concerned. "Yeah, I'm fine," I giggled trying to get up. I was stopped my Hayes "accidentally" falling on top of me.
"Haaaaayes." I whined, playfully slapping him. Once again, Hayes' lips crashed onto mine. Only this time, it was more passionate. Sparks flew as Hayes deepened the kiss. It took me by surprise, but I went along with it. Hayes hand moved up the side of waist, "Ow, Hayes." I winced, breaking the kiss.
"C'mon, lets go get you some ice." He said while getting off of me and picking me up bridal style.
I really do have the best boyfriend.
----------------------------------------------
A/N: Hope you guys liked it!! Don't forget to comment or message me for an imagine!! Love you all:)