#11- Trust pt.1

A/N: heys guys!! So I was watching The Last Song a couple days ago and it "inspired" me to write this lol. Let me known if you have any personal requests in the comments below or message me:)
Also i would love to hear what ideas you guys have about what I should write next..leave them in the comments below or message me:)
Xoxo, sydneyy😘
----------------------------------------------
*Your POV*

I had spent the whole day with my "boyfriend", Hayes Grier. Yes, the Hayes Grier. My mom had decided to take my family down to North Carolina for the summer to meet her friend Elizabeth, who was Hayes' mom. We rented a house down the street from them on the lake and had been here for about a month now and I have to admit, I do like it here. Hayes and I had spent the whole day at the lake swimming, jet skiing, and boating.

"Hey guys? Can you two come over here for a sec?" Elizabeth said to Hayes and I in her thick southern accent. Hand and hand, Hayes and I walked over to where everyone was sitting on the beach.

"Aaawh look at the two love bugs." Nash teased. We just laughed and turned our attention back to Elizabeth.

"Whatsup mom?" Hayes asked, holding my hand tighter.

"Ok so all of us are go gonna back to our house and get ready for dinner, but I think they're setting stuff up for a volley ball tournament, so you guys should stay and watch and maybe even play!" Elizabeth shouted with excitement. Hayes looked at me for approval, I nodded and we started to head over to the bleachers which were filling up quickly. Before we could reach the bleachers, a bunch of Hayes' friends came up to him and did that cool hand shake that all guys do. (lol)

"Dude, are you gonna play with us?" One of his friends asked him.

"Nah man, I think I'm just gonna watc-"

"No Hayes you should do it." I said smiling at him.

"You sure?" he asked me.

"Positive."

"Great." he said with the biggest smile on his face. "See you after baby." He said before he kissed me. Butterflies erupted in my stomach while all I could hear were Hayes' friends "hootin" and "hollerin" for us. I broke the kiss and laughed.

"Bye babe, good luck babe." I said before walking away to get a water at the snack shack. I could hear footsteps pushing against the sand behind me, I kept walking and the footsteps wouldn't stop following me.

"Lemme guess, he took you jet skiing, boating, and swimming." said the person with the footsteps.

I glanced back to see a beautiful blonde girl trying to catch up with me.

"Do I know you?" I snapped at her while I kept waking.

"Oh, I'm a friend of Hayes'." she said emphasizing on the word I'm. "But trust me, he's done that with a lot of girls. You know, date them, take them out on the lake for a day...make them feel special for just one tiny moment." She stopped trying to catch up with me after she said that last part. What? I thought to myself. Was I just another one of his "girlfriends"? How could he? My vision became blurry of tears as-
----------------------------------------------
A/N: oooooo cliff hanger😳 haha but don't worry because part 2 will up sometime tomorrow or Saturday. Let me know what you thought about this in the comments below! Also i would love to hear what ideas you guys have about what I should write next..leave them in the comments below or message me:) if you have any personal requests leave them in the comments below or message me!! love you guys💜

Xoxo, sydneyy😘