#22- imagine for kaydyn

A/N: Hope you guys like this! I'm trying to improve my writing so It would mean a lot if you guys commented or messaged me what guys like or don't like about my writing. *Requests are CLOSED*
----------------------------------------------
*Kaydyn's POV*
"Omigod that was so funny," i laughed with my friends as I entered my last period class, which was Science. I felt everyone's eyes on us as we got to our seats and took out our binders. I looked around and noticed that our teacher wasn't in class yet.
"Way to make an entrance," I heard a voice say from the back of a room. I turned around to a smirking Hayes Grier. I rolled my eyes and turned back to the front of the room. Hayes and I are really good friends but we have a love hate relationship. Some days we insult each other non-stop and other days we're wicked nice to one another. Everyone in the school knows who we are and everyone says we like each other but I've convinced myself that I don't.
Towards the end of the class, my teacher announces that there will be a project due at the end of the week and that we will be assigned partners.
"Kaydyn and," my teacher teacher looked up and raised an eyebrow, "and Mr. Grier." She completed her sentence. The noise of "get it hayes" and "oooo" filled my ears. I ignored it and focused back to the front of the class. Before I knew it, the bell rung and students were escaping from the classroom.
"Hey Kay, wait up!" I heard Hayes say from the back of the class, before I could exit the room.
"Whatsup?" I nodded.
"So about the project? How bout we walk home together and you come to my house and we can work on it?" He smirked.
"Ok first of all," I started, "I'd be walking home with you anyways, we live across the street from each other Hayes. So don't flatter yourself too much." I laughed.
"Ouch," he whispered sarcastically in my ear, which sent shivers down my back, as he walked ahead of me.
*
*
*At the Grier's house*
As soon as we entered Hayes's house, he threw is backpack on the ground and flopped on the couch.
"Oh no, buddy." I crossed my arms. "Get up, lets go" I said while walking over to him.
"But Kaydyn." he whined.
"Nope, lets go." I said gathering my stuff up and heading towards his room.
"Fiiiine." He gave in and walked behind me up the stairs. As we worked on the project, I could feel Hayes's eyes on me at some points.
"Hayes," I said turning my body so I was facing his, "please, just focus." I begged.
"I'm sorry, I'm trying, but it's just so hard." he said laying his pencil down on his paper.
"And why is that?" I questioned while raising an eyebrow.
"Because you're so beautiful." he confessed. I shrugged it off, assuming it was one of his little "games" again and put my attention back on the paper.
"No Kay, I'm serious." he said lifting my chin so I made eye contact with him. "You are the most beautiful I've ever seen, but I never had the guts to tell you."
This caused me to blush and before I could say anything, Hayes's soft, plump, lips collided with mine. I positioned my arms around his neck as he moved his to my waist and deepened the kiss. Before things got too heated, I broke the kiss and looked him in the eyes, trying to comprehend what just happened.
"Kaydyn, I've been meaning to ask you this for so long, but I never knew when I would get the chance, will you be my girlfriend?" Hayes asked nervously.
"Gladly." I smiled and kissed him again.

Lets just say that most of the project didnt get done.
----------------------------------------------
A/N: hey guys! Hope u liked this! Requests are CLOSED right now.