#13- It's gonna be okay

A/N: hey guyss!! I'm so so sorry that I haven't been on in a lone time, I have been on vacation this past week and didn't have wifi *starts dying* haha anyways I hope you guys enjoy this:) if you have any requests or ideas, leave them in the comments below or feel free to message me! love youu💕...btw you guys are 18 in this

Xoxo, Sydneyy 😘
----------------------------------------------------------------------
*Your POV*

"@magcon4lyfe: @Y/T/N is such a fake slut, why is Hayes even dating her. He deserves someone so much better than that worthless piece of shit.

@hayesbae143: @Y/T/N go to hell. Hayes doesn't deserve someone as ugly and fat as you.

@magconisbae124: @Y/T/N honestly just go kill yourself...i think we would all be a lot happier, including Hayes"

You read these tweets off your laptop up in your room, which you shared with Hayes in the apartment you two owned. Hayes was out at a meeting for the next Fam Tour event. Why would they tweet this too me? What had I done to them? You had thought to yourself while bawling your eyes out because this definitely wasn't the first time you had gotten hate. You normally just ignore it and go on with what you're doing but it had finally gotten the best of you. Your sobs were uncontrollable as you threw your face in your pillow. You screamed and screamed until nothing was left. Maybe they are right you thought. Maybe everybody would be happier if I was gone. You ran into the bathroom in your bedroom and stared at yourself in the mirror picking out every flaw. Picking out the rolls you had when you bent over. Picking out the pimple you had on your chin. Picking out the scar you had on your arm from when you were five. Picking out your short nails and your long hair. Picking out the crinkles you had by your eyes when you smiled. Picking out your muscular thighs and arms. Why am I so imperfect? Why am I so fat and ugly? Why did God have to make me like this? You leaned your back on your bathroom wall and slid to the floor. You brought your knees to your head and started to scream and cry.

"Y/N? Y/N baby where are you?" You heard Hayes yell. At this point you didn't even care to hide the fact that the hate was getting worse and that it had gotten to you.

"Y/N oh my god baby what's wrong?!" Hayes said kneeling down next to you. You couldn't even talk and your breaths were short. Hayes started looking around the bathroom to find clues as to why you were crying. When he didn't find anything he went into the bedroom and found your laptop.

"What the hell?" You hear Hayes whisper. He ran over to you and put your head against his chest as you cried.

"I'm so sorry baby." he whispered into your ear. "Sshhh baby everything's gonna be okay."

"N-no it's not Hayes." you said in between sobs. "They want me to kill myself. They want me to be gone. They said they'd be happier if I weren't alive. They said you'd be happier if I weren't alive."

"Look at me Y/N." Hayes said cupping my cheeks with his hands so my eyes were locked on his. "That is not true whatsoever. I would be torn apart if you were gone. You mean so much to me and to see you like this tares me apart. Please Y/N, baby, don't listen to them. They're just jealous of you, of us. Ignore them and concentrate on what's important to you." Hayes pleaded. You sniffed a few times before you could process what he just said. Within in moments, your frown turn into a small smile.

"I love you so much Hayes." You said with a huge smile on you face.

"I love you more Y/N"

"Not possible." you said teasing him.

"Oh really?" he said with a smirk on his face as he got up to chase you around the house. You two spent the night in bed watching movies and cuddling. You soon forgot about what happened because all that mattered in that moment was you and Hayes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: hey guys!! I should be updating a lot more now and if I don't I give you the permission to be mad at me hahaha..anyways, if you have any requests or ideas leave them in the comments below or feel free to message me:)

Xoxo, sydneyy😘