#14- Penny Boarding

A/N: heys guys!! Im baaaaaack lol sorry I haven't been updating a much as I used too but I have a few personals to write so bear with me:) if you guys have any requests or ideas, leave them in the comments below or message me! Love youu💕

Xoxo, sydneyy😘

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Your POV*

Your phone buzzed as you were getting ready to go to the park with Hayes so he could teach how to penny board. It showed you got a text from Hayes

"#1 Bae😘: Hey baby I'm on my way:)" it read. You smiled and looked at the message while applying mascara. You were wearing black high waisted shorts, a white crop top, and a red flannel tied around your waist matched with white converse. You hear a knock on your door and race down the stairs, almost tripping. You swung the door open and jumped on Hayes, wrapping your legs around his torso and arms around his neck.

"I missed you too baby." Hayes said while laughing. You jumped down and pecked his lips, sending butterflies through your stomach. It's crazy how with one simple thing, he can make you feel like the only girl in the world.

"Ready to go?" You asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Hayes answered while wrapping his hand in yours, his penny board in his other. You two walked to the park talking and laughing the whole way.

"Okay ready babe?" Hayes asked placing his purple penny board down on the pavement.

"Uuuh I don't know Hayes." you said with and unsure look on your face.

"Y/N it's easy. Come here." he said pulling your arm towards him. You jump on the penny board and stood there unbalanced. "Woah." Hayes said placing his hands on your shoulders to help keep your balance. "Okay so, now place your feet like this." Hayes showed you, while bending down moving your feet into place. "Now, lift your right foot off the board and push off the ground." You did as Hayes said and pushed off the ground with your right foot. You moved 2 feet and ran over a rock and fell flat on your butt and started laughing uncontrollably. Hayes walked over to where you fell, holding his stomach from laughing to hard.

"Y/N are you okay?" he said still laughing.

"Yeah I'm fine, Hayes." you said smiling at him while he grabbed your hands to help you help.

"You wanna go again?" he asked while still holding your hands. Alright round 2, you can do this. You thought as you step onto the board, adjusting your feet into place. You pushed off the ground yet again and started moving.

"Look Hayes! I'm doing it!" you yelled as Hayes was chased after you. You soon felt a pair of strong arms wrap around your waist from the back.

"Good job baby! I'm so proud of you!" Hayes said lifting you off the board, turning you around, and kissed you. Your lips fit perfectly with his as they moved in sync.

"All thanks too you." you said resting your forehead against his.

" I know, what can I say." he laughed while looking into your eyes. "I'm the best boyfriend ever."

"Yeah okay." You said teasingly.

"Excuse me?" he answered in a sassy tone while placing a hand on his hip like a girl.

"You heard me." you laughed while running away because you knew you were gonna get payback.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: heys guys hope you enjoyed!! Let me know if you have any requests!!

Xoxo, sydneyy😘