#16- Spain vs. Australia pt. 2 (for Alex)

A/N: hey guyss!! Hope you're all enjoying the last bit of summer:) I don't want it to end😩 haha if you guys have any ideas or requests leave them in the comments below message me!! Love youu💕

Xoxo, Sydneyy

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Alex's POV*

You and Hayes talked through the whole game and had gotten to know each other better and became really close.

"Hey can I see your phone?" Hayes asked with a smirk on his face.

"Uuhm sure?" You said before you handed him your sliver iPhone 5s. You pulled your attention back to the game, only to be distracted five minutes later by Hayes nudging your arm.

"Hereyago Alex." Hayes said to you while handing back you back your phone. You looked the screen to find Hayes' number under Hayes is the hottest person I know.

"You know you could've just asked me." You say laughing at him. Hayes just shrugged and watched the game. Spain was ahead with 1 minute left. The arena was going crazy as the clock counted down.

"5! 4! 3! 2! 1!" You scream in sync with Lexi. "OMIGOD Spain won aaaah!!!!" You scream in Lexi's face while jumping up and down. You turn to Hayes and hug him.

"I'm so happy!!" You laugh while still hugging him.

"I can tell." He said laughing. As you and Lexi were walking out the arena with Hayes, Brett, and Cole, Hayes pulled you aside and asked you something.

"Hey so I think Brett, Cole, and I are gonna head down to Sao Paolo beach to watch the celebration of the win and I wondering if you wanted to join?"

"Uuhm yeah of course!! Can Lexi come?" You ask while you're heart was beating wicked fast.

"Definitely." Hayes said while smiling. You two got back with the group and started walking to the beach. The sun was starting to set in the orange/pinkish sky when you arrived at the beach. When Hayes grabbed a blanket you realized that the rest of the group was gone. Your heart started pounding fast when Hayes returned to you.

"You okay?" Hayes asked.

"Me? What? Yeah I'm fine but uuuuh where's the rest of the group?" You asked nervously.

"Oh I think they went to find some food." He said with a reassuring look on his face. "Here, let's go find a place to sit." Hayes said while grabbing your hand. Holy shit, I'm holding hands with Hayes Grier you thought. Keep it cool Alex, keep it cool. You two had found a quiet spot on the beach and laid the blanket out.

"Wow, this is absolutely breath taking." You said while staring out at the ocean.

"I know, it's pretty amazing." He said sitting down next too you.

"So, what's it's like?" You asked Hayes. He furrowed his eyebrows, not understanding what you were talking about. "You know, being famous, traveling America." You said making it easier to understand.

"Ooooooh!" he said laughing. "It's pretty amazing. You know, I never thought in a million years I would be where I am today and I'm so thankful for everything."

"I can tell." You say laughing. It was dark now and people started releasing lanterns into the sky and setting off fireworks. As the fireworks went off, you could feel Hayes scooting closer to you, his hand laid on top of yours. You pretended not to notice as you looked up at the sky. You could feel Hayes' eyes on you as your heart began to beat faster and harder. You turned your head and your eyes became locked with Hayes'. Before you knew it, your lips were inches apart and Hayes was biting his lip. Hayes crashed his lips on yours and sparks flew as your lips moved in sync. This was the start to a beautiful relationship.
----------------------------------------------
A/N: sooooo what'd you guys think?? Let me know down below!! love you💕

Xoxo, sydneyy😘