#12- Trust pt. 2

A/N: Hey guys!! I'm honestly so sorry I never updated part 2 when I said I would..I got really busy unexpectedly and couldn't post and I feel really bad:(
But anyways, here's part 2 and I hope you enjoy:) if you have any requests or ideas leave them in the comments below or message me!!

Xoxo, sydneyy😘
----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Your POV*

My eyes started to fill up with tears as I ran to the back porch of my house. Me being the clumsy person I am, tripped on the porch steps and busted my knee which made me cry even more.

"Ow, shit." I said out loud grabbing my knee. I sat down on the steps and put my face in my hands. How could this day go from wonderful to having it all crashing down on me? I thought to myself. 45 minutes had gone by and my eyes were blood shot and puffy from all the crying.

"Y/N, there you are! I've been looking everywhere for you babe." Hayes said coming up behind me, all sweaty from the volleyball game. I turned around to show him my face, to show him what he had done and how badly he had hurt me.

Hayes stopped dead in his tracks when he saw my face. "Baby..what's wrong, what happened?" he asked as he sat down next to me. I couldn't believe him. He was gonna sit there and act like he didn't know what was wrong? I got up and started to walk across the yard to the little private beach that came with the house that overlooked the whole lake and sunset.

"Babe where are you going? Talk to me!" he yelled from the porch steps. Pfft, like he actually cared. I got to the private beach and put my hands in my back pockets while the light breeze pushed my hair back. I started to lightly kick the sand as I heard Hayes' footsteps follow up behind me.

"Y/N, seriously what's wrong, I hate seeing you like this, please talk to me." Hayes pleaded. A tear rolled down my cheek before I could start to talk. Choose your words carefully I thought to myself.

"Oh please, like you actually care." I snapped at him "How long were you gonna keep this up Hayes, huh?" I asked him. More and more tears rolled down my cheeks with every word.

"Baby what are you taking about." He asked stepping closer to me with a confused look.

"God, stop acting like you don't know what I'm taking about Hayes!" I yelled at him. I couldn't take his B.S. anymore. "I'm just another girl you can add to the list."

"Y/N that's not how it is." he said trying to touch my cheek, but I slapped his hand anyway.

"Really Hayes? Because according to that girl on the beach, that's exactly how it is." I said to him starring out at the lake.

"Wait wait wait wait wait..what girl and what did she say?"

"I don't know some b-blonde chick, she told me that you've done this to a lot of g-girls, you know take them out on the lake, make them feel special just for a d-day." I said still starring off into the distances bawling my eyes out. There was a long pause before Hayes could answer and I couldn't take it anymore.

"You know what? Nevermind. I knew you were using me anyway." I said walking away from him with my arms crossed.

"Ok fiiiine." I heard him shout behind me. "I have dated a lot of girls in the past, but thats the point, it was before you." he said with his arms spread open.

"That doesn't matter Hayes! I don't wanna be just another one of your dolls that you play around with until I get worn out or you get bored of." I shouted back while turning around to face home while walking backwards. "I don't wanna be another girl that you can brag about to your friends, or tell your kids about when your older. I want none of that." I said turning back around. Before I knew it, I felt Hayes lightly grab my wrist and spin me around to kiss me. This kiss wasn't like before. It was more passionate, more meaningful than ever before. Our lips moved in sync as all my hatred towards Hayes went away.

"Y/N, you have to trust me on this." Hayes said, breaking the kiss. "You mean the world to me, you're my everything. Those other girls don't matter to me, they never did. But you, you matter to me. This past month with you has been the time of my life, and I wouldn't change it for a thing. I'm sorry, Y/N." Hayes pleaded looking into my eyes. I could tell he meant it by the way he looked at me, the way he sounded, the way he kissed me. How could I not forgive him?

"It's okay Hayes. I love you." I said kissing him again. He picked me up all in one motion as I wrapped my legs around his waist, not breaking the kiss.

I could feel Hayes smile into the kiss before he said, "I love you too." With the biggest smile on his face.
---------------------------------------------------------------------- A/N: Hey guys!! I hope you enjoyed:) if you have any requests or ideas leave them in the comments below or message me!!

Xoxo, sydneyy😘