#2- Family Cookout pt. 2

A/N: Hey guys! So here's part 2 of "Family Cookout":) please let me know what you think in the comments below!
Go add me on snapchat!!! ▶️sydney1326◀️ !!!! I'll add you back and interact with you guys!!!
Go checkout @pastelxhemmings she's writes amazing stuff

Xoxo

Sydneyy:)

----------------------------------------------

*Your POV*

My heart fluttered every time I looked at Hayes. Every time we made eye contact, he would always flash his perfect straight teeth at me and wink. Is this boy trying to kill me? After the cookout had ended it was about 8 o'clock p.m. and my family and the Grier's were sitting by the fire talking about old memories from we were kids.

"Omigod. I remember one time I walked into Y/N's room when they were like 5 and her and Hayes were kissing at the end of her bed!" Nash said cracking up. Everyone else must of thought it was pretty funny cause they were all laughing too. I look at Hayes and we both start to laugh.

"Oh yeaaah, I actually remember that. I was so scared you were gonna tell on me." I said giggling.

"Oh I did."

"Ooooo Y/N and Hayes sitting a tree, k-I-s-s-I-n-g!" said Brandon.

"What are you like 5? Please, it was like 9 years ago." you snap at your brother.

"Wait, so technically Y/N and Hayes were each others first kisses, oooooo this is juicy." Nash said with a smirk on his face looking at Hayes. Hayes just shook his head laughing in response. Thank god Caden had brought up something else, or I would've died of embarrassment. Hayes walked over to me when no one was paying attention and whispered some thing in my ear.

"Wanna take a walk, beautiful?" I felt his warm lips skim my ear which sent chills down my ears.

"Y-yeah sure." I couldn't even think straight this boy was making me insane. I walked with Hayes through my backyard gate and started to walk to the field across the street.

"Nash is pretty annoying, huh?" Hayes said sitting down next to me.

"Not really I mean it was all in fun. I can't believe we were each other's "first kiss"." I said giggling while scrunching my fingers in quotation marks. We sat there in silence looking up at the sky for 10 ten minutes I finally decided to break the silence.

"So, what's it like being all "Vine famous" and traveling to meet all these fans?" I asked turning my head towards him.

"Oh I love it." he said flashing his perfect teeth. "Buuuut, it does get hard at times cause you know you start to miss your bed and your friends n stuff. You should come and see sometime."

"I would love too." I smiled at him.

"Just warning you though, it does get pre-tty loud." We both laughed and stare up at the stars.

" It's so beautiful." I said referring to the star lit night sky. I can feel Hayes' eyes on me yet again.

"Not as beautiful as you." he says flirtatiously. I blush and turn my head only to find that our faces are only centimeters apart. Holy crap this boy is gorgeous. Hayes looked down at my lips then back into your eyes and bit his lip. I was trying so hard to contain myself and not freak out. I stare into his eyes, getting lost in them. Next thing I know Hayes' faces is getting even closer to mine as he leans in to kiss me. Sparks fly as we move our lips in sync. His arms wrap around my waist as I wrap mine around his neck. My stomach was literally exploding with butterflies. Damn, this boy is a very good kisser. He looked into my yes and smiled.

"Wow. You've improved since you were 5." He said laughing.

" You're not to bad yourself." I said giggling.

"What do you say we head back to your house?" I nodded in response. Hayes slipped his hand into mine, which fit perfectly, as we walked back to the house. Everybody was still sitting by the fire when we entered through the gate.

"And where were you too?" My mom questions.

"Oh, we were sitting in the field."

"And what were you two doing?" Nash said while smirking at Hayes.

"Uh, um, pffft nothing. Just talking." I said. But I could tell everybody wasn't buying it.

"Right, that's what they all say." said Hayes' older brother Will. Me and Hayes blushed as everybody else laughed.

I went to bed that night just replaying that kiss over and over again, sending butterflies through my stomach every time.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: so what'd you think?? Part 3 is up!! If you have any ideas or personal requests, let me know below:) hope you guys enjoyed this!

Xoxo,

Sydneyy😘