#19- New Girl

A/n: hey guys!! Let me know what u guys think of this in the comments! I neeeed requests or ideas because I'm having trouble thinking of story ideas:( message me or comment if you have any!!
----------------------------------------------
*Your POV*
"Mom, I can't do this." You nervously say as you sit in the car at the front of your new school. Hayes Grier goes here you thought to yourself.
"Honey, yes you can." Your mom said in that sweet tone "pretending" like nothing will go wrong.
After 10 minutes of sitting in the car arguing with your mom, you finally built up the nerve to walk into the school. Woaaah , this school is nice. You thought while tilting you're head up towards the ceiling and looking around at the walls. You finally found the main office and entered with no self confidence.
"Umm hi, my is Y/N Y/L/N, and I uh, I need my schedule because uh I'm new h-here."
"Oh yes! Hi honey! Welcome." the office lady said with a big smile on her face and handed me my schedule. "Hayes Grier will be showing you around today." And out of nowhere, came the Hayes Grier. Sweet baby Jesus he's even hotter in person.
"Hey I'm hayes," the beaut flashed his teeth as we walked out of the main office.
"Hi I'm Y/N," you said trying to keep your cool.
"What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." he smirked. Holy shit holy shit did he actually just say that? To me?
"Wait, you're that kid from Vine, right?" I questioned, acting like I didn't know who he was.
"Yeah." He replied. "you watch them?"
"Oh definitely, I think they're amazing! You're so hot," I gave in. "Omigod I'm so sorry, you probably don't wanna hear that at school." You said blushing like crazy.
He laughed before saying anything, "It's okay, I think it's cute." This made you blush even more. The bell rang and students stared scattering around the hallway. As you two made your way down the hallway, you noticed you were getting snotty looks from some girls.
"Don't worry about them. They're just jealous because you're with me and you're pretty." Hayes must've noticed too.
"Do they obsess over you in school?"
"Pret-Ty much." he sighed. Hayes suddenly stopped at a door. "Well here's you're first class. According to your schedule, all your classes are on this floor except for gym and Art, which are in the basement."
"Oh um, ok?" You say a little confused.
"But meet me at the front of the school at the end of the day so I can walk you home," he said before winking at you. This made your heart swoon and feel all "giddy" as you entered your first class. Through out the day you heard people whispering about you walking around with Hayes in the morning, you just ignored them and listened to what Hayes told you.
*End of the Day*
As you were passing through the front doors of the school, you could already see Hayes talking to his friends waiting for you. You decided to walk up to them and see what they had to say. Hayes already already saw you walking over and greeted you with a hug.
"Y/N! How was your first day!" He said breaking the hug.
"It was pretty good I guess." you say while tucking a piece of hair behind your ear. "I only got lost once." you giggled. You could faintly hear Hayes' friends whispering in the background "oooh she's hot" and "Ooh get it Hayes" even though you found it amusing you just brushed it off.
"Oh I almost forgot," Hayes said pulling you over to his friends "Guys this is Y/N, Y/N this is Brandon, Jake, and Brett." They waved and said hi, as you did the same.
"Alright, so, I'll catch you guys later." Hayes said and did that "handshake" that all boys do with each other and started walking home with you.
"Where do u even live?" He laughed.
"<your address>"
"Wait really?" He said getting all excited. "I literally live right across the street from you!" How did I not realize that!?! You screamed to yourself. On the walk home, you talked about why you moved to North Carolina, which was because of your dads job, and how you grew up and your life back in New Hampshire. While hayes talked about growing up and NC and vine and the magcon days. By the time we got to our street, you could say we were pretty close.
"Hey do you wanna come to my house? I could introduce you to my family?" He asked.
"Um, sure I loved to." you said nervously. When you walked in, the first thing you saw was Mrs. Grier and your mom chatting. You and Hayes looked at each other and both thought the same thing.
----------------------------------------------
A/N: sorry this was a bit longer than usual..let me know if u want a part 2! Love u guys!