#3- Family Cookout pt 3

Hey guys!! So you all seem to be liking "Family Cookout" but this is sadly going to be the last part:( I just don't want it to get to long cause then it'll get boring blah blah blah..let me know what you guys think in the comments below and don't forget to vote!! Ily guys❤️
Go add me on snapchat ▶️sydney1326◀️ !!!! I'll add you back and interact with you guys!!!
Xoxo

Sydneyy😘

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*The Next Day...Your POV*

I woke up at 10:30 to the sound of everybody talking downstairs since my bedroom was right above the kitchen, I could hear mostly everything. I got out of bed and held on to the railing so I wouldn't fall down the stairs. Oh great. Literally everybody was awake accept for me. When I reached the last step, I noticed everyone was looking at me.

"Guys step back, the monsters finally awake." said my brother Brandon.

"Please, this is like waking up early for me." I said back at him while everyone laughed. Me and Hayes made eye contact and all I could do was blush and smile. He winked, again. Man, this boy really knew how to make a girl feel crazy.

"Y/N would you like some pancakes? The boys already ate." Mrs. Grier smiled. Did I forget to mention that she is the nicest lady ever? All the boys ran upstairs to Caden's room to play Xbox.

"I would love some, thank you."

By the time the food was ready and I finished eating, it was already 12 o'clock. I felt a tug on my pajama bottoms.

"Y/N! Y/N! Will you pleeeeeease play horses with me?" Begged Skylynn while making the cutest puppy dog face. How could I say no?

"I'd love to Skylynn."

As we were playing "horsies" my mom came into the room and told us all of them were going to hangout by the pool if we wanted to join. I left Skylynn to get in my bathing suit. It was a beautiful day and the sun seeped through my window, which was open. I could hear Hayes say he was going to the bathroom as I finished putting on my neon pink bikini. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs when I was brushing my hair. I looked at my door frame to see Hayes standing there shirtless. And let me tell you, he definitely works out.

"Like what you see babe?" Hayes said smirking.

Shit, I thought to myself. He caught me starring, how embarrassing. I snap out of it and put my hair up in a messy bun. Hayes walks over to me and slips his strong arms around my waist from the back.

"You looked so cute this morning babe." he said with a smirk on his face.

"Thank you?" I said confused. Why did he keep saying this stuff to me? I mean, it's not like we're a couple. Hayes kissed my neck and left my room to go back outside. Jesus, this boy can do one simple thing, and make me go nuts. I grab a towel from the hall closet and head down the stairs to go outside. All the boys were in the pool playing basketball as I lay my towel down on the pool patio to tan on my back. I could hear some whispering, but just shook it off.

"Okay..1! 2! 3!" I could hear Brandon yell as he, Nash, Hayes, and Caden each grabbed one of arms and legs and threw me in the pool. I bob my head out of the water, trying to catch my breath cause I was laughing so hard.

"Aaaand that's going on Nash's vine right now." said Will with Nash's phone in his hand.

"I can't believe you guys." I giggled while shaking my head. They all jumped in splashing me like crazy. We all swam for like an hour, until the boys decided to get out. Except for Hayes. I was in the deep end and Hayes swam over to me. Not to mention, he looks even more attractive when he's wet. Once he got to where I was, he kissed me. In front of everyone. I was kind of shocked at first, but when along with it after a while. Under the water Hayes slipped his hands on to my lower back as I lifted mine around his neck. I smiled into the kiss as he pulled away.

"OMIGOD ARE YOU GUYS DATING?!?!?" Nash screamed.

"Yeah.." Hayes said looking at me with his gorgeous eyes. At that point I was completely confused because I do not remember Hayes asking me to be his girlfriend.

"Y/N? Will you be my girlfriend?" Hayes said while looking into my eyes with his hands still on my lower back.

"I'd love too." I replied with the biggest smile on my face. We kissed yet again and all I could hear were "oooooo's" and "aaaawh's". We got out of the pool and dried off.

"Here, let me get a picture of you two love birds." said Mrs. Grier while grabbing Hayes' phone. Hayes and I both got stood up so she could take the picture. At the last moment before Mrs. Grier snapped the picture, Hayes kissed me.

"Hayes!" I say giggling.

"What it'll be cute." he said smiling.

Later that evening, my phone got a notification saying that I was tagged in Hayes' Instagram post of us two kissing saying: meet my beautiful girlfriend @Y/IG/N 😘.

I looked at the comments and saw that a lot of people liked us together, but then a few didn't and I got some hate. But that didn't matter. All that mattered was Hayes and our start to this new relationship.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Aaaaawh:) I thought this was cute:) let me know what you think in the comments below..also comment below if you have any ideas or requests and don't forget to vote! Thanks for reading! love you guys❤️

Xoxo

Sydneyy😘