#7- Big Fight

A/N: hey guys! Sorry i haven't updated in a while, I've been kinda lazy tbh:/ but anyways, please let me know in the comments below or message me if u have any ideas or requests:)
**p.s. in this story u guys are 18**

Xoxo, sydneyy😘

----------------------------------------------
*Your POV*

My boyfriend Hayes and I were watching tv in the living room of my apartment, which I lived in with my cousin, when his phone buzzed.

"Babe can you get that for me?" He said while kissing my forehead. I reached for his phone which on the table next to me. I glanced at the screened before I handed it to him and saw he got a text from Cameron.

From Cameron: damn bro you're screwed

It had a picture attached of Hayes kissing some random girl.

"Uuhhhmm Hayes..w-what's this." I asked nervously. He looked at the picture and snatched the phone from me as quickly as he could.

"Uhhh u-uuum it's n-nothing" he said anxiously.

"Hayes is this r-real." I said, starting to tear up.

"B-babe, I can explain."

"Y-you cheated on me?" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek. "How could you?"

"Y/N, listen to me-" he pleaded.

"No Hayes! I won't listen to you! I can't even look at you" I yelled as I walked up the stairs to my bedroom.

"Babe, I can explain." he said walking over to me with sorrow in his eyes. "Okay yes, I kissed that girl, but the it didn't mean anything I swear. The whole time I was thinking about you." Hayes said taking my hand. I snatched it away as fast as I could.

"I can't believe you! You lied to me. All those things you said about "trusting one another" and how I'm the "only one for you" and how much you "loved me" w-where all l-lies." At this point I was bawling my eyes out.

"No Y/N I swear, that was all true, I meant it."

"No Hayes, you didn't mean it. Because if I was really the "one for you" and if you really "loved" me you wouldn't have cheated on me, you wouldn't have kissed that whore." I spit at him.

"Don't call her that, you don't even know her." He yelled at me.

"Oh so now you're sticking up for her? Wow Hayes."

"Look Y/N, she's just a family friend..the kiss meant nothing. I'm so sorry." he pleaded once again.

"Hayes I can't do this anymore." He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into him and kissed me. As our lips moved in sync, all the memories came flooding back from when we first starting dating when we were 15. I missed all times we had together. All the smiles, the kisses, the laughs. Ever since Hayes started to become more famous, we've grown apart. I missed him. I broke the kiss and looked into his baby blue eyes.

"I'm sorry Hayes but we're done."

"Baby, don't be like that. Don't do this." He said moving his hands to his pockets. At that moment, my cousin Shannon walked in.

"Oh, oops, did walk in on something?" She asked.

"Hayes I think you should leave." i said looking at Hayes.

"Bu-"

"Go Hayes." And with that he walked out the door and I ran into Shannon's arms bawling my eyes out, telling her everything that happened.
---------------------------------------------
A/N: sooo what'd you guys think? Should I make a part 2 or nah (omigod why did I just say that) let me know in the comments below!! Oh and don't forget to vote if u enjoyed it:)

Xoxo, sydneyy😘