#1- Family Cookout

A/N: Hey guys!! This is my first imagine, let me know in the comments what you think and anything I should fix, change, or keep..Thanks it means a lot!!
Go add me on snapchat ▶️sydney1326◀️ !!!! I'll add you back and interact with you guys!!!
-xoxo sydneyy:)

-stuff that's written I italics are meant to be thoughts to yourself

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Your POV*

My family is hosting a cookout in my very own backyard. Sounds great right?

Does it sound so great when I tell you that the only people that are gonna be there are adults? Not so much huh?. Not to mention my mom just told about it..and it's in two hours.

"Mom really? You could've at least told me earlier." I told my mom.

"Honey, it will fun! You remember the Grier's right? Will, Nash, Hayes, and Skylynn? Well they're flying down to stay with us for the weekend and are gonna be here!" she said walking out of my room.

Aaaaah yes, the Grier's. My mom and Mrs. Grier grew up together and they used to always come and visit when we were younger, but then Nash and Hayes got busy with Vine stuff I guess. Hayes and I were the best of friends when we were like 6...I haven't seen him since then.

"Might as well make myself look presentable"

I put on natural eyeshadow with black eyeliner and mascara, I dressed myself in high waisted jean shorts paired with a turquoise crop top with white converse to match and headed downstairs.

* 2 hours later*

The cookout just started and everybody was already here, i hadn't spotted the Grier's yet, but im kinda excited to see Hayes. Finally i saw Nash, Hayes, Will, and my two brothers Brandon and Caden, who were Nash's age, passing a lacrosse ball up on the hill in my backyard.

"(Y/N)? Honey? Can go up and tell the boys there foods ready?" My mom yells from across the yard.

I nod my head in response and start walking up to where they were playing. Instead of telling all of them I decide to just tell Caden that the food was ready, mostly because I didn't know what to say to Hayes and Nash. As I'm telling Caden that the foods ready, I feel Hayes' eyes starring at me.

As I turn around to walk back down the hill, I actually got a good glimpse of Hayes. And boy, I'm glad I did. Puberty hit that kid hard. I mean yeah I've seen what he looks like in his vines, but damn, he's even hotter in person.

Once I get my food, I go and sit down at an empty picnic table set to the side of the yard. Man, was I starving. I start to shove my face as someone taps my shoulder. I turn to see Hayes standing there with his plate of food.

"Omigod Hayes! Hi!" I say wiping my mouth with my napkin as I stand up and hug him. My heart melts as his strong arms wrap around my body.

"Hey Y/N. Do u mind if I sit with you?"

"Not at all." I say smiling.

"So how've you been? We haven't seen each other in like what, 8 years?" He says sitting down across from me.

"I know! It's been way to long. But I've been good, not much has changed. How bout you? I mean you're quite the ladies man on Vine." I joke with him.

"Well I mean, I am pretty good looking.."

"And you haven't changed much either." I say while smiling at him.

"C'mon Y/N, you know I am." He says smirking at me. I wanted to say I agreed so badly.

"Ha ha ha, very funny Hayes."

We talked for what seemed liked 5 minutes but was really an hour. There was an awkward silent as i looked down at my iPhone to check the time. I look up and find Hayes starring at me again.

"Omigod do I have something on my face?" I asked Hayes nervously.

"No." He said with a cute smile.

"Then what are you looking at?" I said confused

"I'm thinking about how beautiful you are." he said cheekily.

I looked down at my lap and couldn't help but blush.

"Well you're not to bad looking either Grier." I said as I got up to throw my trash away.

I could tell this was gonna be an interesting weekend.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: hey guys!! What'd you'd think? part 2 is up!

if you have any requests, just comment below..if you have any personal requests comment your name and the idea below! I hope you guys enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it!

-xoxo sydneyy:)