#5- Campfire

A/N: Hey guyss!!! sorry I haven't uploaded in a while I've just been super busy this past week...but if u guys have any ideas or requests, feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below.

Xoxo, sydneyy😘

----------------------------------------------
*Your POV*

You were in LA visiting your boyfriend Hayes while he was at performing at Magcon. After a successful day at the event, everybody was sitting around the campfire. Hayes came down and sat next you and kissed your cheek.

"Hey babe." he said with a smirk.

"Hi Hayes." You giggled.

"Aaawh you guys are so cute!" Mahogany said while watching you too.

"Guys what song should I sing?" Shawn asked, looking around the campfire at everyone.

"Ooh! Sing All of Me by John Legend!" Cameron shouted like a little kid. Shawn started to strum the chords on his guitar and sing. Not one person said anything while he sang. You all just sat there, being memorized by his angelic voice. You feel Hayes' eyes on you throughout the whole song.

"I love you so much, baby girl." He whispered in your ear. You felt his soft warm lips skim your ear, sending chills through body.

"I love you too." you said smiling. Next thing you know Hayes was kissing you. In front of everybody. He pulled you in by the waist, not breaking the kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck, lightly pulling the ends of hair.

"Ew, OMIGOD get a room." You hear Nash say causing everybody to laugh which made you guys break the kiss. You stick your tongue out at Nash like a little kid and he did it back. You rested your head on Hayes' shoulder and enjoyed the fire for the rest of the night.
----------------------------------------------
A/N: sooo what'd you guys think?? I don't think this is my best one, but oh well:/ let me know what u guys think and don't forget to vote!! Love you guys:)

Xoxo, sydneyy😘