#21- imagine for Caitlin

A/N: hey guys! Hope y'all are having an awesome weekend:) enjoy!
----------------------------------------------
*Cailtin's POV*
I had just finished putting on my high waisted jean shorts and white crop over my bathing suit when i heard my phone buzz.
Hayes🙈💕: hi babe:) we're on our way..see you in 5 minutes.
Me: can't wait😘
I was going to the lake with my boyfriend Hayes, yes the Hayes Grier, Nash and Cameron. Hayes and I have been dating for 3 months now and our families are really close. My parents and Hayes' parents were on vacation for the whole weekend so Nash, Hayes, and Cam were coming to pick me up to go to the lake and then back to the Grier's house for the weekend. I heard their car beep so I grabbed my bag and rushed down the stairs. When I got outside I saw Nash driving with Cam in the passenger seat and Hayes in the back.
"Hey Babe," Hayes said before kissing me while sticking his head out the window.
"Hi," I said flashing a smile and putting my stuff in the trunk.
"Ew, get a room." Cam said in a girly voice as I got in the car.
"Nice to see you too," I said sarcastically. The whole ride we just sang to every song that came on the radio and laughed at ourselves. Many snapchat stories were being taken as we made our way to the lake.
"We're here!" Nash yelled like a little kid as he pulled into a parking space. Cam and Nash got out of the car and ran down to the lake, threw off their shirts and jumped in.
"Yeah, don't worry guys! We got the stuff!" Hayes said sarcastically. I opened the trunk and grabbed my bag and Cams while Hayes carried his own and Nash's.
"Babe, you look nice." Hayes said to me as we down the hill to the sand.
"Same too you." I said playfully.
"Yeah, I know." He said while smirking. I lightly pushed him as we both laughed. Cam and Nash started walking to the sand right when we put our bags down.
"Thanks for the help, guys," I said.
"Awwh Caitlin, we're sorry, let me give a hug to make up for it," Cam said with an evil look on his face.
"Don't you dare." I backed up. Cam kept moving closer with his arms out wide. "Cameron, I swear to god, if you take one more step, I will shove my fist down your throat." I said laughing, and with that, he backed away. I laid out my towel and began to take off my clothes, leaving me in only my white bikini top and teal bikini bottoms. I could feel everyone's eyes on me as I folded my clothes and put my stuff in my bag.
"What?" I asked, acting like I didn't know what was going on. They all cleared their throats and acted like nothing happened. A car pulled up and Jack and Jack, Sammy, Aaron, and Bryant, all jumped out and ran down the hill to where we were. All I heard was "dude, whatsup" and "I'm so pumped". I rolled my eyes and put my blonde hair up into a messy bun.
"Caitlin!" Jack G yelled and gave me a big bear hug. "How are you! I haven't seen you in so long." he said breaking the hug.
"I'm great, how are you?" I said tilting my head up so I could make eye contact with him. He was a good 7 inches taller than me, and so was everyone else. I felt so small, plus I was the only girl. The boys took of their shirts, leaving me to be surrounded by attractive shirtless boys, and man was I lucky. Bryant took out his camera and started capturing every moment possible. All the boys ran into the lake and started tackling each other and splashing each other as i lay on my towel soaking up the sun and watching the boys make fools out of themselves. i heard Bryant's camera going off as he took a picture of me admiring the boys.
"Bryant!" I said sarcastically.
"What?" He said putting his hands up and laughing. "it made for a good picture." he smiled. I went on my phone and went through all my social medias until I felt water dripping on my back. I look up to see Hayes standing over me, completely wet with the biggest smirk on his face.
"Hayes, don't you dare." I said. Before I knew it, Hayes' strong arms slipped around my waist and my body was over Hayes' shoulder. All I could hear were all the boys laughing and Bryant snapping as many pictures as possible. Hayes threw me into the water and I came up with a bunch of hair in my face. I started laughing and couldn't stop.
"I hate you hayes!" I said jokingly as I stood up.
"Nah, you love me." Hayes said before pulling me in for a kiss. I heard "oooo's" and "get it hayes" escape from the boys mouths. I broke the kiss and pushed hayes so he went underwater and all he boys highfived me. Hours passed and we all were getting tired do we decided to go back to the Grier's. I took a shower and got changed into one of Hayes' sweatshirts and my own pair of athletic shorts in the guest room, where I would be staying for the next few days. I heard a knock on the door as I was combing my hair in the mirror, "Come in," i said.
"Hey babe," Hayes said whiling closing the door and kissing my cheek. "Hi," I said with a smile forming on my face. Hayes stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. He looked at me through the mirror, "I had a lot of fun today." he said kissing my neck which caused me to giggle. "Me too." i said while placing my brush on the table. "You're look really cute in my sweatshirt." he smirked. "I know," I said playfully. He turned me around so I was facing him and moved his hands to my lower back and lead in for a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.
"I love you." he said staring into my eyes.
"I love you too, Hayes."
----------------------------------------------
A/N: I hope you guys liked it! Let me know what you think in the comments below!