#6- imagine for Haley

A/N: heyy guys!! How's your summer going? I feel like it's going by so quickly tbh:( if you guys have any ideas or requests just leave them in the comment below or feel free to message me!!

Xoxo, sydneyy😘

----------------------------------------------------------------------
*Haley's POV*

Hayes Grier, yes the Hayes Grier, and I had been best friends since kindergarten. I've loved him since the 5th grade. It's been kinda hard these past few months with Hayes being away for Magcon and having girls all over him. Okay fine, I'll admit it, I'm a bit jealous, but who wouldn't be? He had just gotten back from Magcon and we were sitting on the boat docks watching the sun set over the lake.

"So Haley, what was it like being without me for 2 months?" Hayes said with a big smirk on his face.

"It sucked to be honest." I said laughing. "What was it like be surrounded by girls 24/7?" I asked him.

"It was great."

"Oh please." I said while raising one eye brow.

"Sounds to me like some ones a little jealous." Hayes said playfully while nudging me in the arm.

"Yeah definitely. Cause I would be jealous of girls being around my best friend." I said trying to cover up the truth. We sat there in silence for a while and then I felt Hayes move closer to me. My heart started to race as his hand skimmed over mine. What is he doing? Why is he doing this? I thought to myself. I acted like I didn't notice the move he just made, and neither did he. We had in more silence until Hayes started taking.

"Haley, can I tell you something?" Hayes said with a nervous look on his face.

"Anything." I said.

"Okaaay. Welllllll, I like this girl..." He said locking his eyes with mine. My heart sunk to the bottom of my stomach. He likes someone else, not me. I'll always have to be just a friend to him.

"What's this girl like?" I asked, wanting to know more.

"Well, she's funny, outgoing, smart, has the best laugh and smile, and she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen..."

"Oooo I think somebody's in loooooove." I said teasing him.

"I am. But the only thing is, I don't know how to tell her." he said anxiously.

"Well I think you should just straight up tell her how you feel."

"Okay well here goes nothing."

"Wha-"

"Haley, I've loved you ever since we first met in kindergarten. You're on my mind 24/7, I can never stop thinking about you. You're perfect in every single way and I never want you to change who are. Willyoubemygirlfriend?" he said nervously. I was speechless. I was the girl Hayes was talking about earlier. So many thought were flowing through my mind.

"Hayes, I-"

"I'm sorry. I never should of said that. God I'm so stupid, this is gonna-" I kissed him before he could finish his sentence. Sparks flew as we moved our lips in sync.

"Hayes." I said breaking the kiss. "I'd love to be your girlfriend." I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Really!" he said as his face lit up.

"Of course." I said and he kissed me again. He pulled me in by the waist as I rested my hands around his neck. This, was the start to a beautiful relationship.
----------------------------------------------
A/N: So what'd you guys think?? I hoped you liked it:) let me know in the comments below and don't forget to vote!! love you guyss:)

Xoxo, sydneyy😘