#15- Spain vs. Australia pt 1.(for Alex)

A/N: hey guyss!! Here's a part 1 for Alex so I hope you enjoy!! Part 2 should be up soon:) if you have any ideas or requests leaving them in the comments below!! , leave questions down below!! love youu💕

Xoxo, sydney😘

----------------------------------------------

*Your POV*

"Right here ladies." A staff member from the arena had said to you and your friends while pointing at your seats. You smiled at the staff member and said thank you as you entered the row.

"Omg I can't believe we're at the World Cup! Aaah!" squealed your friend Lexi.

"I know me either." You laughed adjusting in your seat.

"Woah dude, these seats are amazing!" You hear as you turn in your seat to see three boys about the same age as you walked down your row and sit next to you. You turn to Lexi and you two exchange looks, both thinking the same thing. Of course the hottest one of them all sits next to me you thought. He flashes a smile at you, sending butterflies through your stomach. You were polite and smiled back, at least you think you smiled back because your world was spinning around right now.

"OMIGOD DO YOU SEE HIM!?!?!" you whisper screamed in Lexi's face. "DID UIU SEE THAT SMILE?!? HIS HAIR?!? HIS TEETH?!?"

"Never mind him! Look at his friend next to him!" Lexi said while looking down the row to where his friend was sitting.

"Hi beautiful I'm Hayes." Said the gorgeous blue eyed, brown haired boy sitting next to you.

"H-hi I'm Alex." You said stunned.

"Which team you rootin' for?" he asked.

"Uuhm uh Sp-Spain." You managed to spit out.

"Oh good." He said with a big smile on his face. "I like you even more now." WAIT WHAT?!?! You thought. Did he just he liked me even MORE?!?!? Naah Alex, someone like him, doesn't like someone like you, besides, you just met.

"OMG Hayes Grier!?!? HIIII!" You hear a faint voice scream behind you. Hayes turned around and waved as your eyes widened in realization.

"OMG THATS HAYES GRIER!!! THATS WHY I WAS FREAKING OUT WHEN I TALKED TO HIM!!! OMG IM SO STUPID HOW COULD I NOT REALIZE THAT!!" You whisper screamed at Lexi yet again.

"Okay okay calm down Alex. The least you could do is act normal and not fangirl over him. And could you maybe introduce me??" she said putting her hand on your shoulder trying to calm you down.

"Right. Yeah of course." You said while moving Lexi's hand off your shoulder. "Hayes, this is my friend Lexi. Lexi, this is Hayes." You say introducing them.

"Hey Lexi." he said while flashing his pearly whites. He turned to his friends and said, "Guys, this is Alex and Lexi. Alex and Lexi, meet Brett and Cole." You guys all started talking and got to know each other before the game started. The arena got filled up as it came closer to game time. Spain and Australia took the field as people started chanting and singing including you and Lexi.

"Let the games begin!" you heard throughout the stadium the first pass was made. Yes, let the games begin you thought to yourself.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: so I hope you guys liked it!! let me know what you think down below! Part 2 should be up sometime tomorrow!Also ask me questions down below !!! love youu💕

Xoxo, Sydneyy😘