Today, Is The Day...

Hello everyone.

Someone had asked me if I can update before the end of November but seeing as it's the 30th I don't know if I'll be able to, but I will try :-)

So, I wanted to prolong this but, it's all that I could think off and there's the fact that I'm on a time limit and I have exams all next week so, enjoy :-)

Krissyxox

****************************************

Chapter 44

"Mom... I'm scared...." I mumble.

"Why? She's your mate, she loves you and you love her." She reasons.

"What if she gets bored of me?" I ask.

"She's not going to, she's your mate for a reason Dakota. Now c'mon, she'll be here in 10 minutes." She explains.

I nod my head before looking at my reflection in the mirror and move a piece of hair before walking with her.

My mom and dad walk with me and at the end I stand at the front. I smile and wait.

After what seems to be a decade, music starts to play and I see everyone stand up as people start walking through the door.

Erick and Tayla walk in in their suit and dress as people help them. Their 2 year old legs help them walk in and smile brightly at me, nudging each other whispering.

I giggle a little at them and smile back as they take a stand further down.

My hands become sweaty and I'm drying them on my legs every 10 seconds.

Finally Chris walks through the door and my eyes practically jump out of my head.

I watch as Chris walks down in a beautiful white dress, it hugged her torso and made her breasts pop out, the dress flares out at her hips and from there, there are layers of white, making it all look beautiful.

Chris dismisses her dad and she walks the rest of the way towards me.

I stare into we beautiful blue eyes the whole time, not being able to catch my breath.

I let out a deep breath as she reaches me. I grab her hand and walk with a couple of steps up.

When we are standing opposite each other, holding hands and staring into each other's eyes, I ignore the priest and talk to Chris.

'You look beautiful.'

'You look stunning Kota, I don't think I've ever seen you in a dress before...'

'Don't get used to it' I joke.

'It's okay, people are taking pictures.' She smiles.

I discretely look around the room and see people on their phones as well as a group of people at the back.

'Oh, I didn't notice them.'

I see Sam walk up to Chris and give her the wedding ring.

I sigh sadly before turning and getting the ring off Katy.

"Thanks." I whisper.

I turn around and look into Chris's eyes as I take her hands again.

"Have you got your own vowels or do you want the traditional ones?" The priest asks.

"We have our own." I reply

***This whole chapter is made up on the spot by the way, so I'm sorry if the vowels aren't good.***