Birthday Suprise

Hey guys just a filler I think, I'll write more as its the weekend.

Krissy ;) x

************************************

Chapter 6

I cuddled closer to Chris in the bed while watching Despicable Me 2. I was wearing my SpongeBob Square Pants pyjamas while Chris was wearing the Patric Star pyjamas I brought her.

I caught the scent of some delicious bacon an sausages. My tummy growled right on cue making Chris giggle and poke my belly.

"Someone's hungry?" Chris asked teasingly, she pecked my lips before getting up and stretching.

"Only for you." I mumbled. She turned around to face me and blushed.

"Funny." She said sarcastically.

I chuckled and walked upstairs to go to the kitchen, smiling evilly before bursting through the door.

"RAWR!!!! We're the zombies and we want food so we've come for brains and bacon! Raid the kitchen time!!!" I yelled with Chris chuckling behind me, causing me to smile.. A few people screamed in anticipation and then scowled me. I just picked my plate up and started piling food on, once we had our food we sat down.

Halfway into eating I looked around the room to see almost all of the pack in the living room staring at Chris, she must have noticed this too because she leaned into my ear to whisper something.

"Are you sure they don't mind me staying the night?"

'Stop staring at my mate... all of you!!' I yelled through the mind link.

"Yes I'm sure...they probably just heard what happened today at lunch and are surprised. Ok?" I replied smiling reassuringly.

"Oh ok" she smiled and blushing at the memory.

**

**

**

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Kota... Happy birthday to you!!!"

Ugh.... Chris I love you and all but this is too early! I reluctantly opened my eyes to see Chris's beautiful face with a smile on her delicate pink lips.

Lifting myself up, I kissed her on the lips. Much to my disappointment she pulled away from my lips making Amy whimper.

"Happy 17th birthday baby, c'mon you've had your birthday kiss now let's her ready!"

"Ready for what?" I asked suspiciously and somewhat excited.

"It's a surprise" she whispered in my ear, a shiver erupted from my spine, she pecked my lips and winked before getting up and leaving the room.

Sighing, I got out and grabbed my towel as well a my phone. I put music on and got in the shower while listening to Imagine Dragons. I think my voice is ok but people say it amazing...

I walked out the bathroom with my towel securely wrapped around my body. Once I was in my room I saw cloths with a note on top, I picked it up and read it out loud.

"Hey baby, I picked out some clothes for you to wear. Please wear them you will look killer sexy. Once you are dressed come downstairs. Love you happy birthday."

I looked through the clothes he wanted me to wear and raise an eyebrow. She picked white lingerette underclothes. There was a black tight dress that looked as if it come at the thighs. She also picked out some stockings and black high heels. I sighed and started to regret it already...

*****••••••******•••••••******•••••••••

Sorry it's short but I was falling asleep through this!

Krissyxox