The Decision

Merry Christmas EVERYONE!!!!

in a good mood :)

I just wanted to say its christmas day and i am writing this at 4:35 PM english time so i hopd you all enjoy it, just imagine it wrapped in a bow :-P.

sorry if there are any mistakes

i got a new phone for christmas and im trying to get used to writing on here especially since its a touch screen... on the bright side with the new phone i can use bold and the wierd writing thing that i doubt i will use :/... MERRY CHRISTMAS I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A LOVELY DAY :D

Krissyxox

******************************

Chapter 23

We finally got home and walked in to the house only to be greated by Chris, as soon as she saw me her lips were on my own. Smiling into the kiss, i asked.

"Miss me?"

"Just a little bit." She smiled.

We broke apart and walked to our room. Once inside though Chris pulled me into another sweet kiss. The kiss soon turned heated when my tongue met hers, my hands gripped her hips before moving down and squeezing her backside. Chris pushed me backwards until i fell back first onto the bed. Chris climbed upto my level and straddled my waist, her hands cupping either side of my face. Her lips found mine again and her tongue immediately forced itself between my lips and into my mouth as i moaned.

Our lips moved in sync, her soft lips pulled away from mine to breath as i tried to controll mine, then spoke.

"We need to discu-" I was cut off with another peck on the lips.

I lay down and stared up at her, her chest was still rapidly moving up and down. She looked at me and blushed when she caught me staring at her. I brought my hands up and placed them on her chest, her heart was beating fast. I looked at my hands and giggled as i realised just how close i was to her breast. I moved them up and squeezed lightly.

Chris moaned but slapped my hands away.

"No! We have to talk remember." Chris smirked as i groaned.

Chris was about to get off of me but i pulled her back down and into me. I pressed my lips against hers and put my hands on her boobs again. I flipped us over so that i was on top and deepened the kiss, i slid my tongue against hers. I started massaging her breast and listened to her soft moans. I moved my lips to her neck and trailed kisses down. I brought myself back up and kissed her lips again. This time Chris broke away and planted her lips on my jaw, they ended up on my neck, then she began to suck on my neck as i moaned.

I moved my hands and tangled them in her hair, i pulled my lips towards hers and sucked on her bottom lip. Chris gasped as i nibbled on her bottom lip then push my tongue into her mouth. I moved my hands down her sides and to her trousers. I tugged them down and off before i threw them somewhere. I got off Chris and walked to the door and searched through one of the forgotten bags by the door.

I searched through one and picked out what i wanted.

"I brought something... I think you might like them." I explained while Chris looked at me quizically.

I giggled to myself and showed her the pink underwear i had picked out earlier. I looked at Chris and smirked seeing her glare at them. i frowned and tried my best to keep a straight face and look hurt.

"Dont you like them?" I asked, wide-eyed.

Chris noticed and quickly got to her feet. she grabbed my shoulders and forced me to look at her.