Thursday Wake Up

Hey guys it kinda short but it's something :) just finished writing this like 10 minutes ago, I write everything in a book then rewrite it on here.

Love you guys have fun reading..

Warning sex scene ;)

Krissyxo

************************************

Chapter 13

I woke up with a body on top of me, I opened my eyes to see Chris's beautiful face in my own. I hear her snore quietly making me giggle.

"Chris babe?" I asked gently shaking her shoulder.

After I saw that she wasn't going to wake I looked at the clock to see we had two hours before we needed to get up.

I gently lifted her up off of me and lay her next to me on the bed. I removed the blanket off my body only to feel a chill. I looked down to see I was naked.

Thoughts of last night flashed before my eyes. The way she teased my nipples while kissing down my neck. She licked all the way down my body to my pant line. She pulled then off and snaked her fingers inside of my and thrust harder with each time she pushed inside me.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when Chris started to stir. I threw the covers back over me and cuddled up to her getting as close as possible. I giggled when I heard Chris moan from her sleep.

I turned Chris round so that she was facing me. I leaned in and pecked her lips. I moved my head into the crook of her neck and started licking, kissing and nibbling.

I gave her a very big love bite that would be visible for everyone to see. Smiling with my work, I licked down to her mark and started to kiss and nibble at it. Chris moaned as I continued.

I moved my head back to where hers was and started kissing her lips. After a minute she started to kiss back and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I got on top if her and deepened the kiss, I started to grind myself onto her causing us both to moan.

I set a rhythm to us grinding and Chris opened her legs while lifting herself up to put more pressure. I moved down her body and kissed her thighs before squeezing them.

I moved up and my tongue dancer around her clit while my hands slowly rub up and down her body.

While I was using my tongue, I brought a my fingers down and entered one into her. Chris screamed while digging her nails into my back making me moan.

I entered another finger and thruster even more while I started sucking on her clit. I move my tongue over her and started to tease her.

Chris groaned in frustration and pulled my hair playfully. I moaned and darted my tongue back and forth.

I entered another finger and Chris was screaming in bliss as I thrust in and out.

Chris's walls tightened around my fingers making me pull out and quickly replace with my mouth.

I start rubbing her with my fingertips while Chris cums in my mouth and my taste buds almost explode from how sweet it is. I lick it all up and move my head up I her face. I cup her cheeks with my hands and kiss her, thrusting my tongue into her mouth making her taste herself.

'Dakota you two better be getting read for school, it's 07:05!'

I get up off the bed and hold my hand out for Chris. She looks at me confused but takes it anyway.

"It's 07:05 babe, were going to be late if we don't get ready."

She pouted and nodded.

I pulled her towards me into a hug, her arousal sweet in the air.

"C'mon lets go shower." I suggest nibbling at her bottom lip.

She nodded her head and pulled away. She started to walk away, swaying her hips side to side making me stare at her behind.

I grabbed a towel and walked up to her,co squeezed her bum making her moan. I leaned down to her ear and whispered.

"Don't tease."

She stared at me as I walked into the hot, steamy shower.

************************************

Sorry it's kinda short.... Forgive meh!

Love you guys and enjoy reading it :)

Krissy xo